After Companion Conversations

MetalGenocide

So, I was curious if anyone else thought it was weird after romancing your companion and completing their story line, how you don't get to kiss them again, or black screen them. I mean, I'm married to several of my companions, and I can't even kiss them after a hard days work of beating up bad guys in warzones :(

Don't even get the option of a massage :(

I hope these get added in at some point, cause its a little silly imo.

-That is all.

Yep it's weird.

I rushed through my first romance (trooper fem) cause I wanted to see how it turned out. Loved it. And then........... That was months and months and months ago. Aric goes with me everywhere and says nothing :(

Now, when I level a new character, I draw it out, don't finish the romance till after the story's done, cause I know there's nothing more after that. Those last few convos are sad actually, when they should be happy, cause I know I won't hear from them again. Sucks.

As FINNT wrote, they could have at least added a few comments acknowledging you're married... It's like the whole 1-50 story never happened.

Yep. Its very little thing to do (fix) and as you said it now feels like nothing has happened. This should also include other changes in relationship dynamics (so not just romances).

At very least they should have changed the default comments romanced companions give.

Then of course some new set of comments on ship and terrain.

^ This. I also would like to hear rest of the crew in your ship acknowledge your romantic relationship with an companion. For example I'd like to see Jaesa congratulating your marriage with Vette.

^ This. I also would like to hear rest of the crew in your ship acknowledge your romantic relationship with an companion. For example I'd like to see Jaesa congratulating your marriage with Vette.

Or Lokin congratulating you on your marriage to Vector (at least in my case.) The post romance-completion letters were very sweet, but not a word since then. It would be nice to have a followup when they expand class story content at a later date. I do wish for more than that now, but oh well. :)

At very least they should have changed the default comments romanced companions give.

Then of course some new set of comments on ship and terrain.

They don't even say "I love you" or something when you click them during the normal game play after the romance is completed? The whole subplot is gone?

I don't want to play this game anymore :C

Or Lokin congratulating you on your marriage to Vector (at least in my case.) The post romance-completion letters were very sweet, but not a word since then. It would be nice to have a followup when they expand class story content at a later date. I do wish for more than that now, but oh well. :)

Oh, I didn't know Lokin sends you a letter for that. I'll have to look up that old thread that had all the letters compiled.

They should totally write more letters from companions. I mean, I understand that recording full dialogue is expensive and time consuming, but it seems simple enough to get some surprise letters every now and then. And not just from the romance companions.