Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

Fractalsponge

Strike Fighter Domination

Yadne (Danalon) - FT-3C Imperium - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 17 Medals

Yadne (Danalon) - FT-3C Imperium - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 23 Kills & Assists

Yadne (Danalon) - FT-3C Imperium - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 197 Objective Points

Gunship Domination

Lafaye (Danalon) - SGS-S1 Condor - Light and Honor - T3-M4 - 15 Medals

Gunship Deathmatch

Yadne (Danalon) - GSS-3 Mangler - Cyanes Schatten - T3-M4 - 14 Solo Kills

Edited by Danalon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Overall Deathmatch Damage:

Flåsh (Rohan) - SGS-45 Quarrel - Ghost Squadron - The Red Eclipse - 179,444 Damage

Gunship Deathmatch Damage:

Flåsh (Rohan) - SGS-45 Quarrel - Ghost Squadron - The Red Eclipse - 179,444 Damage

Deathmatch Solo Kills:

H'ani (Rohan) - Mangler - Spectre Squadron - The Red Eclipse - 22 Solo Kills

Gunship Deathmatch Solo Kills:

H'ani (Rohan) - Mangler - Spectre Squadron - The Red Eclipse - 22 Solo Kills

Edited by rohankhalid

Well I've had these records for a while,never got the chance to post them anyhow here they are :D

Gunship Deathmatch:

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 42 Kills + Assist 42 Kills + Assist

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 35 Total Kills35 Kills

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 127,069 Damage127,069 Damage

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 35 Kill Streak 35 Kill Streak

Gunship Domination:

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 16 Medals16 Medals

Edited by ShalukhyaS
Link was posted twice

Well I've had these records for a while,never got the chance to post them anyhow here they are :D

Gunship Deathmatch:

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 42 Kills + Assist 42 Kills + Assist

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 35 Total Kills35 Kills

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 127,069 Damage127,069 Damage

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 35 Kill Streak 35 Kill Streak

Gunship Domination:

Averann - SGS-45 Quarrel - SecForce Squadron - Jedi Covenant - 16 Medals16 Medals

Hey Ave! Good to see you here, welcome to the party.

Those numbers in that first game are nuts, well done. I'm not the curator of this thread, but I don't think the second one will qualify for GS records because you didn't post a shot of the performance tab indicating that you spent the whole match in a GS. The logic is that since you died in this game, theoretically you could have started in a different ship.

So in general, ship-only records typically require a screenie of the performance tab. Not relevant in that first match, of course, because you didn't die.

Hey Zuck ! thank you ,oh my bad I thought it wasn't necessary for medals ,I did take the performance for the rest of my records I wanted to show ,anyhow that's no problem ,I'll try get another match with the performance tab.

By the way you flying on JC today? we've been having a few games ,not that great ,would be cool if there was some tough competition here right about now lol it's getting boring >.<.

Anyhow I'll see you around, have a good one!

Edited by ShalukhyaS
Nothing :P

Woops forgot to post it to the death match category :o

Deathmatch:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Not sure how up to date this thread is anymore, but here's a record for it anyway. This is Yellowbird’s record for the overall objective points:

Yellowbird – Thranta Squadron – The Red Eclipse – 612 objective points

However, she wouldn’t let me post it unless I posted one of my own as well, so here it is, for the Bomber domination category:

Pyril – Legion – Thranta Squadron – The Red Eclipse – 5 solo kills

And the proof that it was only in the Legion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Domination, All Ships, Medals

Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - Mantle of the Force - 20 medals (

)

(replaces Kira's 18 medals)

Strike Figher, Deathmatch, Total Damage

Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - FT-6 Pike - Mantle of the Force - 128,841 damage (

)

(replaces Nadia's 118,765 damage)

Bomber, Domination, Total Damage

Jacquesclouseau (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - The Red Eclipse - 93,144 damage (video)

Bomber, Domination, Medals

Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - Mantle of the Force - 20 medals (

)

These lists might not be getting updated anymore, but I'll post this anyway.

Scout - Domination - Medals

Bee-kay (Enurrsha) - Spearpoint - Jedi Covenant - 17 Medals

(I know this ties the current bottom # but I thought it noteworthy as I was flying a not-fully-mastered Spearpoint.)

I have various other items I need to post but they will have to wait until another time.

Edited by Enurrsha

• 3 weeks later...

In case Xi'ao ever shows up again to update...

Deathmatch

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47 kills + assists

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 40 kills

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 36 kill streak

Deathmatch (end by timer or opponent to 50)

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47/49 kills + assists (95.9%)

Gunship Deathmatch

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47 kills + assists

Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 16 solo kills

• 3 weeks later...

Domination

Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 164673 damage

Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 269.07 DPS

Gunship Domination

Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 164673 damage

Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 269.07 DPS

Since Xi'ao seems to have permanently parked himself somewhere near D on Lost Shipyards, I will volunteer to recreate a new version of this thread and curate it until my engine power runs out. If anyone objects (to my curation or the continuation of the thread), let me know... otherwise I'll go ahead and restart it sometime in the next few days.

Records threads can be a motivator, a look at crazy edge cases, an example of how the perfect situation can lead to ridiculous results. Great pilots may never set a record, and record setters are not necessarily always the best pilots, but if you take these results for what they are, it can be fun to see what is possible in GSF.

Despon

Edited by caederon

Since Xi'ao seems to have permanently parked himself somewhere near D on Lost Shipyards, I will volunteer to recreate a new version of this thread and curate it until my engine power runs out. If anyone objects (to my curation or the continuation of the thread), let me know... otherwise I'll go ahead and restart it sometime in the next few days.

Records threads can be a motivator, a look at crazy edge cases, an example of how the perfect situation can lead to ridiculous results. Great pilots may never set a record, and record setters are not necessarily always the best pilots, but if you take these results for what they are, it can be fun to see what is possible in GSF.

Despon

I mentioned the other day that I find this thread to promote some undesirable player behavior and leads pilots to seek out mismatched games, rather than attempting to self-regulate themselves. However, par our conversation the other night, I am inclined to give a little ground on this.

Yesterday I encountered an imperial player on the shadowlands who would give up the second he saw more then two five shippers against him. He would tick on cap ships in both DOM and TDM alike, and saw no reason to ever improve himself. He said he was good every time the enemy team didn't "gang up" and just wanted to fly for conquest points. This player saw no reason to improve himself, felt no excitement, and had no issue with being carried every. single. game.

For the record, I believe the tracking of statistics can be done a better way, but the fact of the matter is that this thread DOES encourage a lot of people to play better, try harder and improve themselves. It also gets folks excited and coming back for more. I feel that GSF needs all the excitement it can get, and I thank you for attempting to do that by reviving this thread, and updating it appropriately.

With that being said...

Overall TDM End by timer Total Kills + Assists

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 41/44 Kills + Assists (93.1%)

Overall TDM End by timer Total Kills

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 33 Kills

Gunship Kills + Assists

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 41 Kills + Assists

Gunship Total Damage

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 140,167 Damage

Not sure how many kills of those were solo, but I had some good support that game (Note the assists of my teammates) So I am just going to conclude that it wasn't record-worthy.

Edited by Lavaar