Can sorcerers wear masks?

Boxiom

You get a mask from a class quest. I have been wearing it since I got it. Putting new mods in it every planet. I got it in my late 20s and I'm 45 now. There are some other masks I have seen, but most of them look horrid. The only bad thing about the mask I am wearing now is it hides my darkside corruption. I was in a quest and my mask bugged and I thought my graphics messed up because I was so white. I started as a deep red pure blood.

You get a mask from a class quest. I have been wearing it since I got it. Putting new mods in it every planet. I got it in my late 20s and I'm 45 now. There are some other masks I have seen, but most of them look horrid. The only bad thing about the mask I am wearing now is it hides my darkside corruption. I was in a quest and my mask bugged and I thought my graphics messed up because I was so white. I started as a deep red pure blood.

That's a helmet. The OP is asking more about breathers like the warriors get.

The answer is no, we don't. We get hoods and helmets.

Mask helmet, Same thing. And yes. There are "masks" that go around your head neck area not obscuring your face that will change your voice. So, yes there are alternatives to circlets. There are "helmets" that surround your head and obscure your face. There are "masks" that do not obscure your face, and there are circlets that go over your head and do not interfere with your hood. Either option has moddable choices.