Lowest Population PvE Server In North America

Superman_AZ

Just curious if anyone knows which North American server is PvE & has the lowest population. I'm currently on Harbinger, but I am pondering moving to a slightly quieter server. I play mostly solo anyway and End Game is not a make or break for me. Edited by Superman_AZ

Just curious if anyone knows which North American server is PvE & has the lowest population. I'm currently on Harbinger, but I am pondering moving to a slightly quieter server. I play mostly solo anyway and End Game is not a make or break for me.

If you trust Torstatus, then The Shadowlands.

But you might also want to consider your ping before making any decisions.

Edited by TheNahash

Good point. Thanks for the info. I'll roll an alt there tonight during my regular play time and see how it fares.

No idea what other servers are like -- but Shadowlands certainly isn't "quiet." Seems there is never a shortage of discussion and other players whenever I'm playing -- both imp and pub side.

So, could very easily be lowest pop -- but with our current "megaservers", you probably won't find one that is quite quiet.

Good point. Thanks for the info. I'll roll an alt there tonight during my regular play time and see how it fares.

Just my two cents but I don't think that rolling an alt is that great of a way to get a feel for how a server is on average unless you are willing to spend some time on it and get off the starter worlds. I feel like the starter worlds have a fair bit of people just mucking around or trying the game out that may never really continue on.

That being said, we're almost on double XP weekend so with that it shouldn't take too long to at least get to the point to get to fleet. But with the megaservers these days I think fleet is always going to be a crowded zoo no matter what.

If you don't want to talk to people you can leave the General/Trade/PVP chats through your Preferences. If someone whispers you and you are uncomfortable replying, pretend you didn't see the chat and don't respond to them, or tell them you are too busy/distracted to chat with them/help them out.

If it's too physically crowded for you, switching instances is an effective method of finding a quiet place to play. To switch instances, go to your map and at the bottom right there is a dropdown menu. You can pick a different instance to teleport to if yours is too populated (look at the top left for how many people are in your current instance).