Question For Colorful Alien Horned Ponies - Please Read

StoneWillJedi

To All Colorful Alien Horned Ponies (aka Rainbow Space Unicorns),

Good morning/afternoon.

First off I am only using a modified version of your guild name for humor & no disrespect what so ever is intended.

Does your guild have specific times & day(s) you do RWZs? This way I can schedule around you guys because you don't seem to be as friendly in RWZs as your guild name implies.

Also your guild name makes me laugh every time I am mauled down by 2-3 RSU jumping up & down while interrupting my heals. I have a feeling this was part of the reason you chose that guild name lol :)

Edited by StoneWillJedi

Megatog,

Good afternoon.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Hopefully your guildies find some humor in my alteration of your creative guild name.

I will have to make a F2P account for the imp side & then wait to que when you guys are already in a warzone :D

Also does anyone in your guild every play Republic side & if so what guild(s) names, if you don't mind me asking?

Have a good one!

Megatog,

Good afternoon.

Thank you for replying to my post.

Hopefully your guildies find some humor in my alteration of your creative guild name.

I will have to make a F2P account for the imp side & then wait to que when you guys are already in a warzone :D

Also does anyone in your guild every play Republic side & if so what guild(s) names, if you don't mind me asking?

Have a good one!

Thats some serious dedication to queue dodge there :rak_03:

Requesting for thread name to be changed. I clicked this thinking it was a petition for pink flying unicorn mounts to be available in the next patch. You can imagine my disappointment.

seriously :(

Well if we get enough requests, we can start a petition to demand these in the next patch, maybe?

Also I said "colorful" & not solid pink, which does NOT go well with my eyes.

Flying Versions?!? That might be a little too demanding since standard Unicorns would be hard enough to create... Flying due to Wings or from Pixie Dust?

Edited by StoneWillJedi

Well if we get enough requests, we can start a petition to demand these in the next patch, maybe?

Also I said "colorful" & not solid pink, which does NOT go well with my eyes.

Flying Versions?!? That might be a little too demanding since standard Unicorns would be hard enough to create... Flying due to Wings or from Pixie Dust?

do you even have to ask? :p