I just turned 40 as anni...

trevah

And holy **** **** dear god almighty we are op. And so intricate.

I thought our rotation was difficult to keep smooth pre40 but the addition of the complexity of annihilate alongside its reduced cooldown mechanic and high rage cost has made playing my marauder feel like I'm managing a hedge fund, coordinating an internet start up, and massacring an entire population of people at the same time. The amount of complex coordination and power afforded for the skill level is kind of awesome. Pvp has never made me feel like I worked so hard for a kill. And when I got it I *********** deserved it. And the kill was quick and sexy and had two lightsabers in it.

Just wanted to rant about how much *********** fun this class is. Tis all.

Nah, you aren't massacring anyone since you aren't carnage spec! Ho ho ho!~

Anyway, I was also anni spec starting from 20 when deadly saber was accessible but added two points into carnage for defensive forms while I was leveling because the extra fury generation is really nice. As soon as I hit 40 I respecced instantly to pick up annihilate and I completely agree with you; annihilate is an extremely fun ability that really makes anni spec satisfying and rewarding, plus it makes you just want to zerg rush grind the next pack of mobs as quickly as possible! On several occasions I would find myself still killing mobs after I completed the quest just because I didn't want to let annihilate stacks fall off haha..

Nah, you aren't massacring anyone since you aren't carnage spec! Ho ho ho!~

Anyway, I was also anni spec starting from 20 when deadly saber was accessible but added two points into carnage for defensive forms while I was leveling because the extra fury generation is really nice. As soon as I hit 40 I respecced instantly to pick up annihilate and I completely agree with you; annihilate is an extremely fun ability that really makes anni spec satisfying and rewarding, plus it makes you just want to zerg rush grind the next pack of mobs as quickly as possible! On several occasions I would find myself still killing mobs after I completed the quest just because I didn't want to let annihilate stacks fall off haha..

Exactly! It makes killing fun!

My jugg is level 27 and I was able to solo 3 level 25 elites. Don't know if that's anything to be proud of considering I haven't played any other classes. But I'm happy with him so far. And I'm immortal and a few points into the middle tree. Edited by Molotch

My jugg is level 27 and I was able to solo 3 level 25 elites. Don't know if that's anything to be proud of considering I haven't planted any other classes. But I'm happy with him so far. And I'm immortal and a few points into the middle tree.

not sure how this is relevant

I like threw some lightning at these dudes on my sorc who had gold things by their head till they dead, then talk about it on other class forums, oops just peed myself

This post makes me smile

Also, qft

I like threw some lightning at these dudes on my sorc who had gold things by their head till they dead, then talk about it on other class forums, oops just peed myself

signatured for truth

Edited by trevah