Funniest Hutt Ball hack

TrixxieTriss

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I just played a Hutt Ball and we were winning. So this guy on the other team starts hacking. He’s standing near our goal line waiting for a pass. And sinks into the ground so you can’t target or hit him. But he’s beneath me I stand on top of him and intercept the ball and run he length of the map to score,

He tried this tactic 2 other times and both times he lost the pass. I couldn’t stop laughing, it made my day.

I really wish you couldnt post on the forums about hacks unless you make public your character names, every time you post about hacks I just assume its you being confused because you're terrible at ToR.

Icykill alt confirmed.

this is the kind of reasoning I used to hide multiple accounts when I was teenager.

This is not any kind of confirmation. It might not be a proof for the other way around as well, but the fact teenager you used a tactic does not mean someone else (teenager or adult) uses the same tactic as well.

As for the hackers in the game, there ARE hackers, though I have not seen any in the lvl 70 warzones. By the way, the hacker imitating Trixxie's name has finally been banned (disappeared from my friend list, best tracking system ever).

thank you. I thought about which word would best suit the response, not too much, but gets the point across.

rektd is honestly one of my favorite meme words, I honestly don't think this generation has really thought up better trolls then early 2000s internet

There is no hack that allows players to go through the floor.

Wow, where have you been? It’s been proven many times in this forum and then had the videos removed. Even Bioware has acknowledged people go into walls, nodes or under the ground.

I’m not sure why you are trying to say that the hacks don’t exist? Either you actually dont know, are trolling or a user of said hacks.

Icykill alt confirmed.

this is the kind of reasoning I used to hide multiple accounts when I was teenager.

Ok babe, believe what you like. Next thing you’ll be saying Grim and I are the same person because we both write long detailed posts on the forums :rolleyes:

This is not any kind of confirmation. It might not be a proof for the other way around as well, but the fact teenager you used a tactic does not mean someone else (teenager or adult) uses the same tactic as well.

As for the hackers in the game, there ARE hackers, though I have not seen any in the lvl 70 warzones. By the way, the hacker imitating Trixxie's name has finally been banned (disappeared from my friend list, best tracking system ever).

I’ve never thought of using the friend system to see when a hacker is banned. Thanks for the tip :D

I really wish you couldnt post on the forums about hacks unless you make public your character names, every time you post about hacks I just assume its you being confused because you're terrible at ToR.

I really wish you couldnt make statements about me not posting (like you have a multitude of times), but hey, I guess we all have to put up with some pet peeves on the forums.

Your posts are usually a pile of random crap but this one here takes the cake.Wimbletons logic is sound,your arguments are dumd af (per usual).Move along.

Your post terribly reeks of hatred to me and lack of reasoning. Am I usually posting random crap? Which? The one where I argued guard isn't op? When I said X-fac is a must? When I suggested a sound matchmaking algorithm which is very close to what they eventually are doing? When I say untargeted mobility is greater than targeted mobility? I think so far the devs, because of me or not, somehow conclude exactly the same thing I say (except for my opinion about hinder), even when more vocals are on the opposing side. No, my dear, I don't post "piles of random crap", while a quick look through YOUR post history would easily let everyone see YOU post toxic unconstructive responses, with the exceptions being when you are talking to a dev, because then you somewhat realize manners increase your chances of being taken seriously, or when you praise the toxicity of someone else for someone you are more against.

Let me remind you that "Move along" was said by a random unidentified idiot to the smarter main character who totally overpowered his mind, my weak minded friend. This is not the crap you are looking for.

#IAMTHETRIXXIE

Edited by Rafiknoll

Well, since you have submitted a request, I'll oblige you.

Prologue: I want to say that I am not shaming you in any way. I accept and encourage and your life-style, whatever that may be. You are entitled to your happiness and everything else you want and I in no way shape or form want to impede your journey.

In the civilian world, things that relate two pieces of information are often called a coincidence. In other circles, we call them connections and multiple connections being a trend. The word coincidence carries with it the essence of the connection but it also has a connotation of being spurious and therefore its acceptable to discount said connection.

That being said, I drew several connections from your posts to that of Icykill's, as also illustrated by others:

But in addition to this:

5) your penchant for calling hacks without a shred of proof

6) responses to criticism of hacks

7) sheer number of posts

8) the fact that you do not post at the same time (time period)

9) quest for acceptance and acknowledgement

10) general personality of your wording

11) You both refuse to give your in-game characters names

Now, with those connections, we have a trend. In the world of intelligence, there is never "truth" or "certainty", those are luxuries only known by the subject and the beholder. Instead, we have what we call "degree's of certainty" or simply put, how sure you are that a group of connections or trends lead to a given assumption being correct. This is typically given as a percentage number and intelligence is typically actionable around the 70% mark.

So that would have been the end of my reply to your question and the reason that I came to the conclusion that I did.

BUT, you chose to embellish:

This presents what someone might call the "deceiver state of mind". (Note: Not calling you a liar. I'm saying the information provided follows a pattern and the pattern crosses all languages, cultures, races etc to always end in the same result).

Once a person is presented with information to which they do not wish to acquiesce or are asked for information they do not wish to divulge, depending on the situation, may enter a deceiver state of mind.

At this time, they will build a "truth" (note, this is why we do not seek truth, its relative) in their mind. Since they know the validity of this truth and the interviewer does not, they have to gauge how well their truth is being received.

It's like building a house. If they do not think the wall will hold up, they add a support. These are often presented as facts. They help support the "truth" and undermine any erosion thereof.

So, further connections provided by yourself, much more concrete than any I proposed myself:

1) You are both female.

2) You live near this person.

3) You have worked with this person.

(note: IBM has high validity, and would be something from which you could draw future supports for your truth)

4) You are close enough in your relation with this person to share/influence hobbies and leisure activities.

5) You have played games together for 14 years.

6) "Surprisingly" (although, not to me) you both are avid forum users.

Can you see how your connection to this person has grown throughout this list? 4 and 5 are your strongest points, but they don't surface until the end.

The deceiver state of mind is paranoid in essence. It will continue to embellish and add support until a point to where it is confident the wall will stand. That is when this state of mind obtains its security and control, which is the goal of all states of mind. But I digress...

Earlier I said that a group of connections is a trend. Well the word "trend" just means "folder" and each connection is a page. Trend analysis is where we weed out some of the pages and once an acceptable degree of certainty is obtained, we bind the pages and present the intelligence to the next level.

Lets look at your folder in its entirety:

1) Icy was an APACer like yourself and

2) your signatures are slightly similar in appearance at first glance, although only 2 lines.

3) She's also an IT.

4) Plus she uses a Twilekk icon like you use to as well

5) your penchant for calling hacks without a shred of proof

6) responses to criticism of hacks

7) sheer number of posts

8) the fact that you do not post at the same time (time period)

9) quest for acceptance and acknowledgement

10) general personality of your wording

11) You both refuse to give your in-game characters names

12) You are both female.

13) You live near this person.

14) You have worked with this person.

15) You are close enough in your relation with this person to share/influence hobbies and leisure activities.

16) You have played games together for 14 years.

17) "Surprisingly" (although, not to me) you both are avid forum users.

18) You don't ever post behind each others posts, in support of each other "in this male-dominated game where we have to stick together"

19) Your posts surface as she "quits" due to the state of the game (IE, on principle and therefore loses face if she returns until problems are fixed that caused her to leave).

Are we ready to bind these pages into a presentation? Maybe, maybe not.

Even if you are not the same person, what is the likelihood that I would pick two completely random and different individuals from the internet, and propose they could be the same person, only to find out they are practically gaming sisters. Even if I'm not right, I'm good, you must admit, yes?

Inb4 Icykill just happens to show up to refute my claims.

Two last things:

Keep? I did it twice, yet somehow you found them both and they threatened your truth enough for you to inquire.

And secondly: Thanks for inquiring. :)

I can't imagine caring that much about an anonymous forum poster, so much in fact to write an essay on why I believe they may or may not have additional accounts then present it to the forums.

Seek help pal.

Stop posting after I do. They'll know we are the same person.

You know, when I was a teen, and had multiple accounts, making jokes with my alt about him being my alt was the best method of deflecting attention. You are losing points here my dear. I made this teen story up, I never had several accounts, but if you didn't notice this text, I would probably be taken seriously as a "proof". It is nonetheless a good tactic, since YOU raised the multi-account idea, I think it only fits that you are using it yourself. Some will dramatically fail to differ the jokes from the serious stuff, so I will explicitly say that the following is a joke:

And you are also Giorgio, because everyone who agrees with your gotta be you, logic :rolleyes:

Edited by Rafiknoll

No one wants to address the fact that I matched two random and completely separate people on the internet who happened to be 14 year gaming friends from the same place in the real world where I hear the sky shoots vitamin D at you without any information available to me besides gold letters on this forum.

Some people trying to sound smart, some trying not to sound mad, others apparently not even trying.

My is dissapoint.

Your posts are usually a pile of random crap but this one here takes the cake.Wimbletons logic is sound,your arguments are dumd af (per usual).Move along.

What are you high? Rafi's like the smartest friggen person in the game, he's like a mad scientist up in here.

Frankenstein got the idea from him.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

No one wants to address the fact that I matched two random and completely separate people on the internet who happened to be 14 year gaming friends from the same place in the real world where I hear the sky shoots vitamin D at you without any information available to me besides gold letters on this forum.

Some people trying to sound smart, some trying not to sound mad, others apparently not even trying.

My is dissapoint.

Please don't forget to take your Lithium tonight again.

Love,

Dad.

I can't imagine caring that much about an anonymous forum poster, so much in fact to write an essay on why I believe they may or may not have additional accounts then present it to the forums.

Seek help pal.

He’s probably a hacker trying to deflect attention. It wouldn’t be the first time hackers have used this tactic of personally attacking some one to discredit them. How many years did people like him tell us hacking in swtor was impossible, only to have them go quiet once heaps of proof started pop up on the forums and around the web in the form of JeZ****.

Even Bioware have finally admitted it is possible and happening.

But we still have some people in this thread saying it’s not possible or that it’s “only” d-sync. I find it funny that for all those years of people denying hacks were possible, not once did they blame d-sync. Now everytime the word hack is mentioned, it must be d-sync because everyone now knows hacks are possible, but apparently they never happen because no one ever sees them. :rolleyes:.

People just can’t tell the difference, so it must be d-sync and hackers can still hide behind it and let others fight their battles. It’s alwasy a bug, d-sync or L2P when anyone says the word hack. I admit that 99% of the time it probably is. I don’t know why I see them and other people don’t. Maybe I pay attention more and can tell the difference (after being shown) or maybe I’m just unkcky that I pop with them because they play at the times I do. It’s often outside of primetime when I see these things. Smaller population means less places for hackers to hide, especially in lower pop times of the day. I’ve always had the feeling that it’s APAC or Eastern Europeans doing it because I’ve rarely experienced it when Americans are on. I would be extremely disappointed if it’s Aussies or NZers doing it. If they are APACer’s, my bet is SE Asia.

I know what I saw. I can tell the difference between d-sync, which is extremely prevalent in Hutt Ball and you see it constantely. Infact, so much so, they should just rename it D-Sync Ball.

Edited by TrixxieTriss