Video Guides to some of the harder Hardmode Bosses

Hey guys,

I've made some video guides on some of the harder bosses in Battle for Illum, The False Emperor and Directive 7. No full runs of the instance, just short and to the point fights of a specific boss.

Battle for Illum - Krel Thak

Battle for Illum - Darth Serevin

Foundry - HK-47

Foundry - Revan

The False Emperor - HK-47

The False Emperor - Darth Malgus

Directive 7 - Replicator

Directive 7 - Interrogator

Directive 7 - Bulwark

Directive 7 - Mentor

I will update this post with the videos when they have been uploaded. Hope you like them. And let me know what you think ;).

Edited by Unago

Why does your Khark use his charged blast so rarely?

For us he was spamming it basically every 5 seconds.

Not sure, our tank was interrupting a lot of his abilities. This boss seems to bug out the most for us at least. Really annoying.

Edited by Unago

Only watched malgus fight so far, but I don't think it's necessary to kite him at all. During that phase he does hardly any damage. The person who he was chasing in my grp just goes to the tank and keeps dpsing while just standing beside the tank. No on has ever taken any significant damage from him and it allows more dps on malgus and also keeps the malgus near the tank, for the lightning interrupt that he sometimes casts straight after a chase.

Obviously just nitpicking though, your tactic works fine, but might help some others.

Edited by xBuzz

The False Emporer first boss is easy, attack him and kill the adds, then everyrun back a few steps and get ontop of the cargo crate and he will just let you kill him with no attacks back (unless youre in range). Accidently stumbled onto that just yesturday when I tried to run away after our group got slaughtered I then furthered to kill him alone for the next 8 minutes or so :p

Power of the Force on Revan doesn't do anything when it goes off, when we go at him we just let him cast it. No point in interrupting it. I'm a jugg tank so his force lightning is a pain in the ***, but it is doable with interrupts and cooldowns