South East Asia, Republic PVP - Check-ins

MetherlenceWare

Greetings,

We are in Daragon Trail server

We would like to welcome player who are in Singapore, Thai, or any country in SEA that has the similar time zone.

We are recruiting warriors for the Republic for PVP server.

Our guild called "Avalon".

We would like to make a better world for the Republic.

We are a guild that believes in helping.

Please join us at: http://avalon-swtor.enjin.com/recruitment

And here is our guild site: http://avalon-swtor.enjin.com/

Thanks for your consideration.

Edited by MetherlenceWare

Singapore player here. While I can't exactly help you out, being already committed to play alts across two or perhaps even three or four other servers, none of which is Daragon Trail... I'm gonna bump this. For solidarity and all.

Though in all seriousness, you know as well as I do that the Southeast Asian community is never really strong. The Aussies and New Zealanders do a much better job of getting their act together. I'm not trying to discourage you, mind - I really hope your guild is successful.

It may help to advertise your server name in your initial recruitment post. I realise this is stated clearly on your website, but I shouldn't need to follow your website link to see that you're a Daragon Trail guild. It's kinda essential info.

Edited by Acyl

Singapore player here. While I can't exactly help you out, being already committed to play alts across two or perhaps even three or four other servers, none of which is Daragon Trail... I'm gonna bump this. For solidarity and all.

Though in all seriousness, you know as well as I do that the Southeast Asian community is never really strong. The Aussies and New Zealanders do a much better job of getting their act together. I'm not trying to discourage you, mind - I really hope your guild is successful.

It may help to advertise your server name in your initial recruitment post. I realise this is stated clearly on your website, but I shouldn't need to follow your website link to see that you're a Daragon Trail guild. It's kinda essential info.

Thank you for your opinion and advertising.

This is just the beginning, we will attempt to group SEA player who decided to play on this server or who is not decided yet.

First thing, what I am expected is playing together, going flashpoint. It's will difficult to happen, if our members are in different time zone.

Thank again. :)

Edited by MetherlenceWare

• 5 years later...