Non-force Users beyond the class stories

Meisterschreck

Just finished my smuggler and well I made a Deadpool copy(made him a massively scarred Ratataki) and well with what we know about Deadpool, it kinda works with the healing factor and the like. Only complaint I can't mount a pair of swords(even if I can't use them) on his back.

It works ok....but I'd rather do the dual story I outlined earlier.

I also agree with the people which said how the latest expansions were done in a way in which feels much more natural to play in them as a force user class than not.

On my BH I like that one chapter in KOTFE about the mandalorians and Shae Vizla , and would prefer to work in the future storylines more together with them than with the sith empire.

I've said this long time ago, the non force sensitives just don't fit in the story, especially in that chapter where you go to Odessen wilderness to talk to Valky and then encounter Satele and Marr's force ghost. Bla bla bla, the sides of the force, bla bla bla the knights of Zakuul use it as a reward.. " I'm a bounty hunter, dark and light don't matter much in my business" - the BH to Revan, Foundry FP.

I've said this long time ago, the non force sensitives just don't fit in the story, especially in that chapter where you go to Odessen wilderness to talk to Valky and then encounter Satele and Marr's force ghost. Bla bla bla, the sides of the force, bla bla bla the knights of Zakuul use it as a reward.. " I'm a bounty hunter, dark and light don't matter much in my business" - the BH to Revan, Foundry FP.

Exactly...and I don't imagine Vitiate would be particularly interested in a force-blind meat suit.

What was the bloody point of that new "special weapon" anyway? Never even used it in the fight with Arcann because you just shield bash him into submission.

What was the bloody point of that new "special weapon" anyway? Never even used it in the fight with Arcann because you just shield bash him into submission.

The point of that weapon is to get yet another useless thing gathering dust in your storage. LOL

I'm pretty sure I either sold it or destroyed it... either way, it's not in my inventory anymore.

I never used it, at that time already had better weapons - 242 rating blasters. Don't remember what my legion of Jedi nutjobs did, BH is my main .