Early access

Deadbladey

Its 8 hours past the 15th when all Early access should be granted. I’m quite disappointed about paying extra money for the explicit 15th date and taking off work to play. :mad:

Up to 5 days means you may get to play as early as today.

Sorry about the misread and subsequent vacation-taking, though. Use it to stock up on sleep; you'll get none once you're in later today or tomorrow :D

Edited by Journeyer

YOU DID NOT PAY FOR EARLY ACCES

that $5 was for the reservation of youre preorder not for 5 day early acces ..

Jees people ... READ when you buy or preorder sometthing

wrg dead erg that 5 bucks was for early access ,i didnt have to reserve the game I bought the game and then paid 5 dollars for early access. gosh , some people think they know everybody else's bussiness!

YOU DID NOT PAY FOR EARLY ACCES

that $5 was for the reservation of youre preorder not for 5 day early acces ..

Jees people ... READ when you buy or preorder sometthing

How in the world do u know what other peeps paid for??? It says it even on my account and origin email shows 5 dollars for early access and it also shows it on my bank account.

Well there is lots of DRAMA'S about early access, but, it's true, it is only UP TO 5 days erly access, it does not mean you will get in for the whole 5 days!. I am still waiting also....but patiently. I pre ordered the game on the 2nd of october, so i will be happy with even one extra day of play, but lol i hope i get early access today, would be awesome, seeing as i can do a all nighter,as i don't have work tomoz!!

:D:D

I agree, so many people thinking they are all knowing about the early play and cost. I wish they would quit thinking they are lawyers. Go try to be a lawyer and starve already.

I also PAID 5 dollars for early playing time. Origin users PAID 5 dollars for it. You could choose not to pay the 5 DOLLARs and just get the game.

So for those people still spewing their I know all filth.... as TOSH would say Nanny Nanny poo poo I'm better than you.

Plus, I hope everyone gets in today. Good Luck!!

your not paying $5 extra its just a deposit for the game that is it period.

that $5 will be deducted from the total price on the 20th

the early access is FREE and it also states it is UP TO 5 days, so just 12hrs of early access and they are covered.

it all depends on when you entered your codes, most of november will get in today, with maybe a few of early dec if theres a bonus wave..

if not all will be in by this time tomorrow.

read what you buy before ranting on here, it makes u look alot less stupid

Edited by kitobi

"Early access" (EA) officially begins 12/15/2011. They started the EA early to help all of us that pre-ordered to get in by the 15th instead of waiting to start on the 15th and reducing the days that we have for EA. You should turn this thread around and thank them instead. ;)

Its 8 hours past the 15th when all Early access should be granted. I’m quite disappointed about paying extra money for the explicit 15th date and taking off work to play. :mad:

You didnt pay anything extra for early access hate to break it to you and they never said anything about the 15th being when everyone will be in the EGA. Your taking off work was nothing but wishful thinking and now your looking to blame anyone but yourself. Way to screw over those who now have to do your work for the day.

"Early access" (EA) officially begins 12/15/2011. They started the EA early to help all of us that pre-ordered to get in by the 15th instead of waiting to start on the 15th and reducing the days that we have for EA. You should turn this thread around and thank them instead. ;)

I honestly couldn't agree with you more. There sure is a number of ungrateful, whiny people here... :rolleyes:

The volume in which these "WHERE IS MY ACCESS" threads has spawned is almost rapid enough to knit a quilt out of. Let me enlighten you with a Lawyer-like observation as to the wording of the Early-Access. First and foremost WORDS MEAN THINGS. Up to 5 days tells you that you may have anywhere between 120 hours or 5 minutes before the game launches to play. That is what you paid for. What people do not consider is the massive amount of money which it costs to run and manage these servers.. They opened up the Early Access early in order to be sure that you whiney brats get in as close to the 15th as possible. None of you would have ANYTHING to say if they stuck with the original plan and just started letting people in today. Go enjoy what free-time you have left before you get accepted into the game and write off the real world.

Almost two months (Aug and Sept) were let in yesterday...so Oct and Nov might be today, and SR said they decided to let even more in than originally planned.

I can't wait for launch...then all the whiny pre-order people will be in and un-clutter the forums a bit...maybe...

Needed to share... just received my EGA email... at work, first hour in the morning but too late to fake a heart attack, smallpox or sudden death and skip work till morning

Anyway, for those with doubts, I redeemed my code the first days of October, AND thanks to EA and BW, instead of only 2 days of advantage, I've got 3 (because I have only night time and weekends), moving the date 2 days was great!!

As Billy Joe Armstrong once said "I'm so *********** happy I could cry", been waiting for this game for like 3 years, maybe 5??, I can't even remember when they announced it for the first time.

How in the world do u know what other peeps paid for??? It says it even on my account and origin email shows 5 dollars for early access and it also shows it on my bank account.

That $5 came out of the game's total balance..you won't be billed for it again...therefore you paid to reserve the game not early access..as far as the "explicit 5 days early access date" goes..it says UP TO 5 DAYS..sorry your reading comprehension is lacking

The really lame thing is that even if I get in a wave today or tomorrow, etc, I will still have to download the game from Origin. Useless service doesn't know the concept of preload, thus, it's going to be slow as a snail with everyone starting their downlaods at the same time.

It sucks one dosnt get in but they have a point, from the starting line 'up to five days' is what we gambled on, we were lucky they started from the 13th (Im assuming taht was because they had more people preorder then originaly intended and started early so those of us at the back of the bus could still get some pre order time)