1.4 Hybrid Dps BiS (Endgame PVE)

Garell

Hybrid:

Ok AMR have now updated the profiler to allow modable OH. However they have bound the Force Power into the shell instead of the armoring like it is on live. This means that for the purpose of my many simulations, it was necessary to use the dreadguard shell to show the correct force power.

AMR also has both the Elite WH relic and the dreaguard dark radience relic. 1 each of these relic's previous tiers were BiS for hybrid, as per hattersons post.

However, it would seem that the dread guard proc relic coding is not being transfered to simcraft and causing a massive dps drop as if it wasn't there. A problem not seen with the campaign version.

Which means for now i adjusted my hybrid BiS list for only items currently live.

AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/39ba1319-2a79-4883-92bb-31164a43bb59

DPS: 1846.2 average over roughly 10 sims of the same import profile.

As you can see i did some reworking with the implants and earpeice and adjusted some mods and enhancements to accomodate. Overall i tried about 15 different combinations, all giving a dps readout within 10dps of the max.

1846.2 is the highest dps i've managed to get out of simcraft to the best of my ability

Edited by Garell

The pre 1.4 proc relic and the war hero relic parse almost exactly the same. Think when i did it the proc relic was 1 dps higher. I would suspect the post 1.4 relics will pull ahead but the difference will likely be tiny.

Read every single page of the mmo-mechanics thread. I'm certain it was discussed with kaedia and hatterson a long time ago in that thread.

It's probably around page 16/17 or something but i'm not going to find it for you.

Sorry

Edited by Garell

Sounds about right. I got 1910 DPS for TK Spec with

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/c5db8dfd-81e8-47bc-9e1e-8a962476a0e5

Something to note however, is that while one proc relic is marginally better than the war hero one, it is only for a single target fight. Any fight that has you multi-dotting or killing groups of adds, the +power one will probably pull ahead since the benefit from power will affect every mob you hit and isn't limited to 184 damage every 5 or 6 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i just did another parse for Hybrid. My Gear isn't quite BiS for 1.4 as i am missing the earpiece, 7 of the (63) armorings and both of the new relics(which aren't in game yet so it doesn't matter).

http://www.torparse.com/a/37181/time/135...1351189887

Here i parsed 1875dps over 7min.

This is on Ops dummy on a ship to avoid lag. I used 3 exotech adrenals and had an exotech stim on. I had a friend put up the armor debuff. No inspiration.

I made a few mistakes:

3 clipped Weaken Mind ticks

1 Failed force potency (used on 2 thelekinetic throws instead of FiB and TT)

I think with perfect rotation and the rest of the BiS gear, i'll hit 1900

• 3 weeks later...

I just did some updated simcraft with the release of 1.5

The dread guard relics got a buff and they now give a static 47power.

The proc relic is 47power+210proc on 30%.

The "use" relic is 47power+350power for 30sec (120sec cd).

Wonderfully having 1 of each of these relics actually gives a higher result on simcraft!!! No more PVP if you don't want

The difference i saw was only around 10dps. However the situational burst gained from the "use" relic means that i'm taking it.

I better go warn my tanks...

Elidhu - I'll catch you on mumble at some point but I would really like to know what the DPS difference is when you do not use adrenals and no armor debuff. So, all DPS buffs and Stim, no armor debuff and adrenals. I was doing 1700ish in this situation with full balance - I know your gear is a little bit better than my currently, as well.