Dye modules---Cartel and Legacy armor

Will we be able to change color to CARTEL MARKET armor and LEGACY armor aswell? for example the ERADICATOR's warsuit and GREE SACALE armor?

i would like the gree armor to glow in purple and be black itself

i would love that...it would match my black-purple crystal :D

Will we be able to change color to CARTEL MARKET armor and LEGACY armor aswell? for example the ERADICATOR's warsuit and GREE SACALE armor?

2. Alot of cartel market outfits and reputation outfits are below level 15, will these be dyeable? Can you give a list of lore outfits that are not dyeable?

All Cartel Market outfits (with the exception of Lore gear) will be dyeable, regardless of item level.

Lore outfits that do not have Dye Module slots include the KOTOR outfits inspired by:

· Bastila Shan

· The Last Handmaiden

· Carth Onasi

· Darth Malak

· Jolee Bindo

· Triumvirate Armor

Additionally, the Revan armor set and the Mask of Nihilus are also considered Lore gear, and do not have Dye Module slots.

http://dulfy.net/2013/05/01/swtor-patch-2-1-dyes-modules-qa-with-bioware/

As for the Gree armor... the neon colors appear to be hardwired into the armor (cannot match to color, so probably cannot dye either).

Legacy gear..... no idea.

Edited by Andryah

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
Lights on gree armor WONT CHANGE COLOR. It changes Primary and secondary colors, which on the gree armor is both black.

My understanding is that the dye packs/color scheme either cannot or looks horrible with textures that glow ('emissives'), and as such, it is unlikely we will allow those to have their colors changed in the near future.

My understanding is that the dye packs/color scheme either cannot or looks horrible with textures that glow ('emissives'), and as such, it is unlikely we will allow those to have their colors changed in the near future.

Any chance we might get other colors of Gree armor from the rep vendor in the future?

I REALLY wanted my armor to match my lightsaber :-(

It's purple-black. How amazing would that look!

To be honest, I am going to stay away from the Legacy gear from now on... -_-

Just saying I was really disappointed when I found out i cannot dye the Inquisitor's Renowned robe all-black with black-black dye. It kept shining pink...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Can I please put in my vote for more Gree armor options...Black/Purple(Neon Lights) and Black/Green(Neon Lights) would be AMAZING!!! Was hoping we'd be able to change them with the dye modules but sadly we cannot :(

P.S. Was super shocked that Black/Black dye module is the rarest...***cough cough***...Black Dye Tub in UO...***cough cough***...well played Bioware! LOL!

Can an alt in your legacy use the Gree legacy armor if they don't have the rep and it was purchased with a main char that has the rep ?

Since nobody else answered this for you:

Reputation IS Legacy-wide. Your alts have the same Rep as your main character does.

So yes, you can buy them and ship em to your alts.

The Dreadseed Armor is Legacy bound, and it does work with dye mods.... Just a FYI.

Edited by Themanthatisi