which class for pvp?

Mombigalo

for pvp? Inquisitor has more use by a long shot. IA's are still a blast in PVP though.

Inquisitors:

Sorc:

bubble

heal

force speed

knockback

pull-to

Assassin:

stealth

force speed

knockback

taunts

guard

Agents:

Snipers:

great damage at range

Operatives:

good heals (if specced)

decent burst damage (if specced)

The issue is that inquisitors/consulars just have way too much utility compared to other classes, which is probably why at least 50% of every team is full of them.

So I'm rerolling because my server i completely dead, and want to roll a class that has good pvp uses. Right now I'm stuck between IA and Inquistor, any sugestions to sway me one way or another?

Which AC you thinking? Sorc/Sin are pretty good all around, Snipers are spectacular if played right. Operatives require a certain level of skill to do well, much like a Mara/Sent, but dont have nearly the same payoff for it. What playstyle? Ranged, healer, melee, tank?

And were you planning to do rateds in the future, like are you going to join a PvP guild? If you are I would probably have a look around and find one and go with what they need most if you dont particularly care what class youre playing. Some classes are better in PuGs than others.

Which AC you thinking? Sorc/Sin are pretty good all around, Snipers are spectacular if played right. Operatives require a certain level of skill to do well, much like a Mara/Sent, but dont have nearly the same payoff for it. What playstyle? Ranged, healer, melee, tank?

And were you planning to do rateds in the future, like are you going to join a PvP guild? If you are I would probably have a look around and find one and go with what they need most if you dont particularly care what class youre playing. Some classes are better in PuGs than others.

probably not that serious but who knows one day i i think ill just make the inquistor as im still pretty new to mmo's and they look to be the most simple