Revan quest line.

MarcoGouveia

If you read the book "Revan" the quest line will resume with the Jedi knight...

SPOILER WARNING

If you play on the empire side, you can experience a questline with a cult dedicated to Revan on DK - However - this implies that Revan did a lot more on DK on either of his visits than the book would suggest.

If you read the book "Revan" the quest line will resume with the Jedi knight...

SPOILER WARNING

If you play on the empire side, you can experience a questline with a cult dedicated to Revan on DK - However - this implies that Revan did a lot more on DK on either of his visits than the book would suggest.

My interpretation, based upon what I read in the book, is that Revan planted a seed. Particularly in Lord Scourge. The cult on DK likely grew from that seed.

My interpretation, based upon what I read in the book, is that Revan planted a seed. Particularly in Lord Scourge. The cult on DK likely grew from that seed.

I agree that Lord Scourge likely started the cult itself based off what he had gleaned from Revan and so turned his focus of the cult onto Revan. He is after all waiting for the day that a Jedi defeats the Emperor not a Sith, and what better way to increase the odds but than to allow a Jedi influence among the Sith?