"Boohoo, I dont like SWTOR"

cesmode

Let me ask everyone two questions:

Do you prefer questing where you go to an area, kill 12 boars or Blood elves, and maybe loot 12 items, turn the quest in, and done? Thats WoW, go play it.

Do you like not knowing what the story is about within the game to which youre paying 15$ a month(Other than some cheesy cutscenes with Thrall in a loin cloth in the middle of the ocean somewhere)? Thats WoW, go play it.

If you answered yes to the above questions, how come all we hear from WoW players is that quests are so boring..that they are sick of killing 10 wild hogs for a 10 hog flanks..that they want a more interesting quest line. SWTOR fixes that for you.

Do you prefer questing where you go to an area, kill 12 boars or Blood elves, and maybe loot 12 items, turn the quest in, and done? Thats WoW, go play it.

Do you like not knowing what the story is about within the game to which youre paying 15$ a month(Other than some cheesy cutscenes with Thrall in a loin cloth in the middle of the ocean somewhere)? Thats WoW, go play it.

If you answered yes to the above questions, how come all we hear from WoW players is that quests are so boring..that they are sick of killing 10 wild hogs for a 10 hog flanks..that they want a more interesting quest line. SWTOR fixes that for you.

Other than a VO vs reading the quest text you just described TOR as well. I call it the 'Shiny Object Theory'. At first people go "Ooooo Ahhhh" and then they stop paying attention.

THe forum should have a 'like' button so I could show support to the topic post. This has been the best new MMO launch experience for me. I think TOR is here to stay.

How long until this game hits Free To Play?

Id say six years at least.

Other than a VO vs reading the quest text you just described TOR as well. I call it the 'Shiny Object Theory'. At first people go "Ooooo Ahhhh" and then they stop paying attention.

I disagree. I do not think the quests are only 'Kill X monsters' , or 'Loot X bear flanks'.

There are many quests where you need to obtain an item, go to a holoterminal, play a recording, then go to another area, do something else...

Or

Plant bombs on some sand peoples' water dispenser stuff

Or

Turn a droid into a friendly

Or

use some sort of EMP blast to disable a shield that is protecting a turrent, so you can then destroy that turret.

OR

You are given the choice to Sit and meditate, destroy the object, shoot lightening at the object...and whatever action you take would have a different result.

Yes, you have some of the basic quests, but they have woven in a good dose of other types of quests. I think the quest lines are very well done. I just dont have Kill quests in my quest log.

THe forum should have a 'like' button so I could show support to the topic post. This has been the best new MMO launch experience for me. I think TOR is here to stay.

Id say six years at least.

I wasnt around for WoW launch. I was around for AION, Warhammer, and that thing Star Trek Online. This is the smoothest launch so far,and if I am not mistaken, it had the most pre-orders of any mmo in history.

I know what the story is about, it's called I am not afraid of reading.

But you are complaining about my complaining thread in which there are complainers of complainers of...crap. Does it ever end?? :( Brother, will you stand and fight with me here, for Middle Earth for the Elv...crap, wrong game again.

Well...I am complaining about your post again! Therefore, I am complaning about you complaining about me and therefore we are complaining about complaning! Ha!

I know what the story is about, it's called I am not afraid of reading.

Well, I commend you. You are probably the 1% of people that read the entire quest(not just the part where it told you what to do).

**Watch all of those people come out o fthe wood work "Oh I read the quests too", "Me too!" ...like the icecream truck is rolling through their street and they want a cone.

lol...

Thank you for your compliments, we are glad you are enjoying the game. However, we ask that threads on the general discussion forum be related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and not about other threads made by the community. Since this one is off-topic, we're going to close it.