Please maintain maturity and civility in Warzones!

tatatan

There is NO excuse for going the wrong way in huttball

Considering that Huttball has always permitted same faction matches and that some peeps are constantly flipping between their Pubs and Imps, there are actually a lot of excuses for going the wrong way in Huttball.

I have done it myself at least 3 times (that I remember). Just did it last weekend again but we still won the match thanks to my Vanguard's masterful turtle job in the opposing Pit! Gold, Purple, Frogdogs, Rotworms...after hundreds of runs through that WZ a lot of that stuff just starts to meld together into one big pixel blob.

My bad...ahead of time.

Asking people to be polite...are you trying to break the internet?

^ +1

OT: You know 8 out of 10 times it is the recruit geared who screws you over, I had 2 recruit assasins leaving east in NC to go cap west because "We always did this before lvl 50" the tank there facerolled them and someone went to cap east, funfunfun

So my message is, please be patient, if you start being rude, you're not helping, you only get in ignore lists (at least mine) and you got sticker on your virtual forehead 'sissypeen' :D

“And then, one Thursday, nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change.....”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Edited by Missandei

Game last night we lost huttball 6-0. 6 out of 6 of those scores were becuase the same Guardian used force leap to get out of the pit into our end zone or to clear past the last fire pit on the ramps.

I normally maintain civility but that level of stupidity is unacceptable. If you are so stupid that you do not learn from a mistake after the first 1, 2 or even 3 times, you should not punnish others by making them put up with you.

I like the US mentality about being good in what you do.

People there do strange challenges like speed eating tacos or spewing dead flies.

But no matter what legal thing you do, if you do it good - you have respect.

People, who play wz normal/rated/whatever good - respect.

Stupid noobs who never ever learn during play and never ever learn basics before signing on wz - disrespect, flame, calling names, cause they really deserve it.

Even if I understand people get frustrated when other noobmates do silly things, trashtalking and insulting them won't change anything: you'll only get the atmosphere dark and uncomfortable for other ppl too that are doing their "job", not too mention that if you're typing you're not playing (or you're an octopus :p).

So if you really want to "help" them out, wait till the end of the WZ then whisper them with few hints: if they're just newbie goodwilled they'll treasure it and do the same thing with others in need; it's the typical "good chain".

Otherwise get accustomed to keep encountering silly noobs that'll ruin your game, make you angry and spoil the fun and relaxing moment that an MMO should do.

Even if I understand people get frustrated when other noobmates do silly things, trashtalking and insulting them won't change anything: you'll only get the atmosphere dark and uncomfortable for other ppl too that are doing their "job", not too mention that if you're typing you're not playing (or you're an octopus :p).

So if you really want to "help" them out, wait till the end of the WZ then whisper them with few hints: if they're just newbie goodwilled they'll treasure it and do the same thing with others in need; it's the typical "good chain".

Otherwise get accustomed to keep encountering silly noobs that'll ruin your game, make you angry and spoil the fun and relaxing moment that an MMO should do.

No. It is good thing that noobs being trashed to the ground and stop participating.

May be on some RP PvE server it could be acceptable. May be on 1-49 wzs while being 10-20 lvl newcomer.

But not on 50 lvl wzs on PvP server.

Warzones are competition, you share responsibility of outcome with your teammates. If you can not do well, if you are not ready for competition, just do not enter.

Well, i'm in a PVE server btw :p and anyway if you trashtalk or insult them and you get reported (happened to one of my guildmates and other ppl that i know), you'll get banned for at least 1 day (the first time, i don't know the second or third, they only "encourage" you via mail to do not do it again).

So i don't think it's worth the effort of insulting them, all considered.

Also, it's all about how you tell things to people: i prefer the "Sniper, go defend the node, your class it's static and good at it" than the "Hey NOOB, what are you doing?!??!? DEFEND NOOOB!"

Or "Tank, keep the turret because if they attack you we manage to reach you in time!" then "NOOOOB GO TO THE TURRETTT!! !!!! ARGH, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

etc.

I love the WW2 english motto "Keep calm and carry on."

It's one of my life meanings.

Edited by Ayslinn_Iduviel