No Rakghoul event?

Jerba

The weekly reset time is already over, the Gree event went away and... there is no terminal for the Rakghoul Resurgence. Will it be coming next Tuesday? Or maybe in the middle of the week? :rak_02:

I feel so trolled by Tait now...

Edited by Jerba

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekly reset time is already over, the Gree event went away and... there is no terminal for the Rakghoul Resurgence. Will it becoming next Tuesday? Or maybe in the middle of the week? :rak_02:

I feel so trolled by Tait now...

They never said it would be so he could have just been having some fun.

But it is also only 9AM in Austin.

Jedi: The Rakghoul plague has been eradicated!!

Trooper: The Rakghoul about to take a bite out of your *** disagrees with you.

Jedi: WHAT!! OW OW OW OW GET HIM OFF!!

:cool::D:p;)

Edited by Anaesha

Rakghoul event needs to never return. What a terrible design. Lets all stand in one spot and infect each other and then piss off the people trying to ignore it while pvping only to get it anyways because the stupid vaccine doesn't persist through death. Ya no thanks to the troll event.

Rakghoul event needs to never return. What a terrible design. Lets all stand in one spot and infect each other and then piss off the people trying to ignore it while pvping only to get it anyways because the stupid vaccine doesn't persist through death. Ya no thanks to the troll event.

That wasn't exactly the main point of the event, but sure.

Actually, I thought it was pretty great. Had a ton of fun. Still miss the sponteneity and story of the first, though.

:rolleyes:

I'm glad it wasn't right after the gree event. I want to do some other things without being pressured into a event so soon after grinding event currency.
Yeah, me too.

I've already hit max rep but I like to use these events for XP so that means even more grinding.

Truthfully, I'd kinda like to take a week or so off from events and work on things casually.

Oh come on. That was the fun in it. Why else do you troll others? This was actually a fun feature. swtor needs more of those.

They have to bring it back..... we have Eyeless in the lockouts.. we have Thorn reputation still waiting and we have pets etc that we have not finished getting. Why go through the trouble of lockout timers and reputation if it is not coming back? The original Rakghoul event had none of those features... this one did. SO come on.. I need the vender so I can get my pets.

Honestly I hope it comes after the launch of strongholds, that way if there are any rare drop decorations (like the engine that will drop from the Tonvarr Pirates in Gree) we can actually get them, instead of waiting until it returns next year.