The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed this thread the other day and wanted to contribute to it. Very interesting idea! Not sure if you want the actual quotes or not, but I included them anyhow just in case. Hope these help in some way. =) I'll keep my notepad open while I play so I can write down others, too!

Didn't think to write down coordinates. Curses. I'll try and remember for the next ones.

KHEM:

Drommand Kaas

Stepping outside of the Starport

On the way to the Spire Tower ("These towers do not compare to the monuments of old.")

Inside Kaas City ("So much as changed since I was last on this world. The bastion of the Sith is glorious")

On the bridge towards in the Unfinished Colossus ("A Sith who cannot finish a statue does not deserve a statue")

Along the Initiate's Path ("None of these pathetic Sith compare to Tulak Hord.")

Inside the Revinate Shrine ("A forgotten Sith LOrd with a collection of devout followers. Still, who even remembers the deeds fo Tulak Hord?")

At The Wall ("What do Sith fear that they build so many walls? They should be out conquering, not hiding.")

BALMORRA:

Sobrik outside the spaceport ("I remember the craters and trenches of Yn and Chabosh. The terror of the dying. It was glorious.")

Inside the Troida Military Workshop Hanger ("Is this what the Empire calls war? Hiding in a warehouse?")

In the area of Gorinth Imperial Outpost ("You walk as a giant among worms, little Sith.")

Around the Makaran Imperial Outpost ("Do not delay, little master. Take, conquer, kill.")

The Sunstruck Grasslands ("I think we have found the secret to raining death from the sky.")

Sundari Flatlands ("The smoke of the battlefield, the smell of death. It's almost as if my master were alive.")

Republic Defensive Line ("You cannot hide, little Balmorrans.")

Balmorran Arms Factory ("This is the great fortress of the Balmorran rebels?")

The Okara Droid Factory Assembly Line ("That reminds me of my cage of Korriban. Let's move on.")

VETTE:

Drommand Kaas:

Lord Grathan's Estate in the Central Compound Level 2

At The Wall ("That's a pretty big wall, must really want to keep out the rift-raft.")

Kass City Expansion District ("Kaas City makes me feel tiny. I don't suppose you share in that sentiment.")

In the Dark Template ("Man, I could make a fortune in here. You think maybe I can just take a little...no? Okay, okay.")

CORSO:

COURSANT:

Inside the Black Sun Territory ("These Black Sun fools don't mess around. Look at all that hardware.")

Also inside Black Sun Territory, in Graffiti Square ("Time to roll up our sleeves and take out some trash. Let's show this Black Sun who's boss.")

Again in Black Sun, in Lower Gangland ("I don't recommend loitering. This looks to be Black Sun central.")

Black Sun, inside the Abandoned Construction area ("I bet the Black Sun stole half these cargo crates right off the spaceport docks.")

Inside the Hydrosupply Station ("This hydrosupply station better not rust my blasters. Figure I'll be needing them for a good long while.")

In the Justicar Territory, Veshok Terrace Apartments ("This place makes me nervous, Captain. Feels like we're being watched by the Justicars.")

Inside The Works ("Can't believe we're actually going down into the Works. Skavak better be down here!")

Inside The Works Thermal Exchange Room ("Those droids don't look happy to see us. Then again, I'm not happy to be in the Works. Guess we're even.")

Inside the Justicar Territory Starlight Towers ("Boy, this place just keeps getting bigger. Where'd the Justicars get this much hardware?")

Inside the Justicar Detention Center ("Kinda expected the Justicars' prison to be a lot dirter--not to mention, smaller.")

Edited by blindxsecrets

Updates to Vector on Taris and Vette pretty much everywhere else. Vette's list is huge! I always knew she liked to talk.

I don't want to spoil the comments, but I'm trying to find a way to sort out where we have overlap, so you'll see a word or two from the comment next to the location. I'll be back filling the ones we already have as I have time.

Vette's list is huge

I think Vette's well and truly polished off. Admittedly I didn't end up doing all the side quests in the final few planets so there may be an Easter egg or two still around.

(thanks DarthRobert!)

You're welcome. I'm enjoying the hunt. It's adding an extra dimension to the game while I wait for 1.4.

I'm going to run a Dark Jedi now just for kicks, so I'll keep my eye out for dialogue on the Knight companions.

T7

Tython (Forge Remnants) [-46, 89]: "T7 = detecting hostile life-forms // Jedi = be careful."

Tython (Jedi Temple) [-283, -76]: "Jedi Temple = T7's favourite place on Tython." Also Commander Shepherd's favourite place on Tython, so I've heard...

Coruscant - Senate Plaza [-1146, 1436]: "T7's last entry of Coruscant = destruction of Jedi Temple // Memory recall = unpleasant."

Coruscant - Senate Plaza [-1148, 1433]: "Senate Tower = important + fancy // T7 = should have gotten oil bath before coming."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market - Dealer's Den Cantina: "T7 sensors = detecting high levels of toxic chemicals ingested by biologicals here."

Coruscant - Old Galactic Market [2234, 432]: "Republic security forces = fighting armed hostiles // T7 + Jedi = lend assistance?"

Coruscant - Senate Tower [-1144, 1436]: "Senate Tower = redecorated since T7's last visit // Results = impressive."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory [-3321, -1297]: "T7 scanning starship registries // Many ships = reported as stolen."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory - Hydrosupply Station [-3721, -1329]: "Water = bad for T7's servos."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory [-3808, -1301]: "Black Sun gangsters = everywhere // Jedi = proceed with caution."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory [-3810, -1306]: "Black Sun gansters = attacking everyone."

Coruscant - Black Sun Territory [-3931, -1301]: "Cargo crates = stolen merchandise."

Kira Carsen

Coruscant - Justicar Territory [1351, -1063]: "I hate this place already. You just know this whole area's crawling with snipers."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory [981, -1063]: "That's a nice skyline view. Explains why the Justicars settled here."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory [819, -1062]: "These Justicars aren't messing around. Lot of firepower here."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory [735, -1051]: "Nice place to visit. Wouldn't want to live here. Justicars have more rules than the Jedi."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory - Justicar Detention Center [958, -1061]: "This must be where the Justicars keep everyone they don't kill."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory - The Works [1176, -2262]: "Our robes are going to smell like sewerage and droid oil for weeks."

Coruscant - Justicar Territory - The Works [1171, -2292]: "Didn't think there was any place on Coruscant worse than the Justicars' sector. Wrong again, Kira..."

Coruscant - Jedi Temple [-2999, 487]: "The Sith sure did a number on this place. Can't believe they got away with it."

Taris - Republic Resettlement Zone [-2014, -191]: "So this is what a dead city looks like. Feels like we're standing on an open grave."

Taris - Republic Resettlement Zone [-1449, -182]: "This planet gives me the creeps. I keep expecting something awful to come shambling out of the swamp."

Taris - Sinking City [-882, -130]: "Still can't believe we're trying to rebuild this planet. It's gonna take centuries."

Taris - Sinking City [-217, -135]: "I think that's the Endar Spire. The Sith shot it down before they leveled Taris."

Taris - Sinking City [-671, -145] whilst passing through a ruined tunnel: "There has got to be a less creepy way to get around. Have I mentioned I have a problem with enclosed spaces?" Kira should get together with Vette; they can talk all about their various phobias...

Taris - Brell Sediment - Chemworks Factory [-821, -212]: "You take me to the nicest places. Don't mind me, I'll just be holding my breath."

Taris - Tularan Marsh - Abandoned Power Plant [953, -175]: "There's something strange about this place. A presence. Can't tell if it's good or bad."

Taris - Tularan Marsh [302, -186] on seeing a pirate base: "A base made of junk. Have to hand it to pirates. They have perfect camouflage."

Nar Shaddaa - Lower Promenade [-987, 518]: "This is neutral territory for Republic and Empire. No fighting allowed - or so they say."

Nar Shaddaa - Nikto Sector [-3722, 235]: "This is where all the bargain shoppers come. I wouldn't inspect the merchandise too closely."

Nar Shaddaa - Red Light Sector [3335, -3117]: "I hear this is where you can buy all the best technology. Some of it's even legal."

Nar Shaddaa - Shadow Town [2577, -1547]: "For a place called Shadow Town, it's surprisingly well lit. Maybe the name refers to the residents."

Nar Shaddaa - Shadow Town [2309, -1566]: "If you think this sewage dump is bad, the real trouble's waiting on the other side."

Tatooine - Anchorhead [2176, 433] on approaching the Sandcrawler north of the settlement: "Somebody needs to tell the Jawas that tooling around in a giant vehicle doesn't help them look any bigger. Still, it's a nice ride."

Tatooine - Jundland - Abandoned Czerka Facility [736, 420]: "Typical Czerka mentality. Pull out on a day's notice and leave a nice big base for the bad guys to move into."

Tatooine - Jundland - Grommik's Residence [1014, 423]: "Whoever built this must hate sunlight. Then again, it is Tatooine..."

Tatooine - Jundland [26, 457] in Agent Fauler's base in Outpost Salara: "Have to hand it to the SIS. Nobody does 'non-descript' quite like them."

Tatooine - Jundland [-52, 504] on approaching the Twin Suns Mining Compound: "I'm sure what's happening here is perfectly legal. Let's ask to see their permits."

Tatooine - Dune Sea [-2395, 385] on entering the Czerka Dig Site: "Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira." Best. Line. Ever.

Tatooine - Jundland [1921, 426]: "Geonosians are dug in deep here. Gonna be messy rooting them out."

Alderaan - Apalis Coast approaching House Organa [-1028, 232]: "The Organas sure know how to build a palace. "Folks on Coruscant must be jealous."

Alderaan - Apalis Coast - House Organa [-800, 256]: "Decorating this place must have cost a fortune. Those statues are made with real aurodium. No wonder the Empire wants this place."

Alderaan - Alsakan Lowlands [63, 205] in reference to the tower west of Wardpost Duvaal: "Bet that tower has the best view for kilometers. Handy, when you're watching out for Sith."

Alderaan - Alsakan Lowlands [677, 182]: "Those giant mounds are Killik nests. Anytime you see one of those, keep your lightsaber handy."

Alderaan - Juran Mountains [1410, 178] along the road near Mount Tessef: "How important do you have to be to get a statue that big made of you?"

Alderaan - Juran Mountains [771, 139] approaching Wardpost Landa: "Never get tired of he scenery here. Sometimes, I almost understand what the nobles are fighting over."

Alderaan - Juran Mountains [719, 155]: "That's what's left of the Elysium. Alderaan's leaders used to settle disputes there peacefully. Shame to see the place like that."

Alderaan - Glarus Valley [474, 195]: "Blasted Imperials. Their architecture really clashes with the rest of Alderaan's decor."

Balmorra - Bugtown - Farnel Outpost Command Centre [309, 2]: "Love what they've done with the place. You could almost forget this was a Colicoid nest."

Balmorra - Gorinth Canyon [-472, 80]: "Is there any place on Balmorra that hasn't been blown to smithereens?"

Balmorra - Gorinth Canyon [-218, 91] in reference to Troida Military Workshop: "This place used to crank out top-of-the-line weapons before the war."

Balmorra story quest instance: "This planet is officially off my relaxing vacation list."

Balmorra - Gorinth Canyon - Gorinth Brig instance [111, 153]: "Let's put the Empire out of the prison business on Balmorra."

Balmorra - Sundari Flatlands [917, 137]: "Know what Balmorra needs? More smouldering ruins. They don't have nearly enough."

Balmorra - Sundari Flatlands [1247, 140]: "The Empire sure knows how to lay down a welcome mat. The turrets are a nice touch."

Balmorra - Sundari Flatlands - Balmorran Arms Factory [1255, 105]: "And I thought Balmorra was rough on the outside. We'll be lucky to get out of here alive."

Quesh [895, 73]: "The Republic wouldn't normally bother with a planet this disgusting, but we need Quesh's resources. We can't let the Empire have them."

Hoth - Whiterock Wastes [-3363, 92] just outside Aurek Base: "If you mashed Hoth together with Tattooine, would it make a decent planet with nice weather?"

Hoth - Glacial Fissure [-683, 53] in reference to Chilling Death Spire: "Just when you think you've seen every form of ice on Hoth, somebody has to go and build a fortress out of it."

Hoth - Starship Graveyard [2907, -53]: "Hoth. If the cold doesn't kill you, the pointy landscape will."

Belsavis - Minimum Security Section [1169, 290]: "Belsavis would be beautiful if it wasn't for all this ugly technology. The psychotic criminals don't help."

Edited by DarthRobert
Additional information

I could not get Zenith to talk to me on Voss. I seriously ran around that planet in foot the whole time. He said more in cut scenes than when I was exploring with him. I know he's a guy of few words but that's ridiculous.

Entering Voss'Ka between the platform where the space shuttle is and the platform where the speeder droid is, Zenith drops a line.

On the path leading to the Shrine of Healing he says something just before you get off the path.

Updates in to Zenith, Kailyo, Tanno Vik, and Vector

I could not get Zenith to talk to me on Voss. I seriously ran around that planet in foot the whole time. He said more in cut scenes than when I was exploring with him. I know he's a guy of few words but that's ridiculous.

I feel your pain. I did that with Blizz. I mean, I figured he'd have SOMETHING to say about the Gormak Cannon. And the same thing with Gault on Alderaan. The early companions seem to be pretty chatty, but the later ones are really limited.

Updates in for Qyzen, Tanno Vik, Vector, and Doctor Lokin.

I'm starting to suspect that some of these spots are only trigger-able once. Not sure if it's once per companion or once period, but after taking some of these guys back to the spots on a different day nothing's showing up.

Updates in for Qyzen, Tanno Vik, Vector, and Doctor Lokin.

I'm starting to suspect that some of these spots are only trigger-able once. Not sure if it's once per companion or once period, but after taking some of these guys back to the spots on a different day nothing's showing up.

There does seem to be some kind of randomness to the dialogue triggers. Sometimes they'll say their line every time that day that you go by, and sometimes not at all but then they will the next day but not the first time, or only the first time, or every other time, or... It's very inconsistent, which makes this whole project a little more difficult.

It also appears that some of the dialogue is quest-dependent. I had the following experience: whilst running the Tatooine bonus quests I passed a point where I hit no dialogue, but had to return to that same point shortly after for a different quest and can swear blind that I passed over the exact same point only to pop a comment from my companion. That makes this endeavor all the more... interesting...

It also appears that some of the dialogue is quest-dependent. I had the following experience: whilst running the Tatooine bonus quests I passed a point where I hit no dialogue, but had to return to that same point shortly after for a different quest and can swear blind that I passed over the exact same point only to pop a comment from my companion. That makes this endeavor all the more... interesting...

I will say that one thing this has done is made the points where they say something more immediate. If they only say something once, it's a bit more, I don't know about meaningful, but I pay attention more.

I have some more for Dr. Lokin on Belsavis I'll be adding soon.

Edit: Updates in to Qyzen and Doc Lokin.

Edited by iamthehoyden

Something mildly unusual: after a battle as a part of one of the Knight story quests (and not as part of a cut scene), Kira says

"This planet is officially off my relaxing vacation list."

It wasn't a typical dialogue point but nor was it a part of a conversation. Has anyone else come across something like this?

Something mildly unusual: after a battle as a part of one of the Knight story quests (and not as part of a cut scene), Kira says

"This planet is officially off my relaxing vacation list."

It wasn't a typical dialogue point but nor was it a part of a conversation. Has anyone else come across something like this?

Was it in an instance? I've seen a couple like that.