Progression for non-op players.

So with the new operation and new tier gear coming out, why havn't they dropped the tier levels down into hard mode flashpoints? Should be able to pick up Rakata tokens in hard mode flashpoints now, would you not say? Edited by Nomaad

Maybe for people who can't get into ops because the are only full - columi geared, running hard mode flashpoints for rakata gear would be a good idea.

If you need Rakata gear you have many alternatives now:

LI HM for Chest,

EV HM

KP HM

EC SM

TFB SM

give me a break. do those every week (Full Columi is enough for all of those content) and you will be swimming in Rakata soon enough.

it's a matter of risk versus reward.

The higher the difficulty, the greater the risks, the better the rewards.

HM flashpoint are design on a level of difficulty that justify only columi (it's even generous IMO, would only reward tionese if i were game designer)

But, what someone suggest is quite good, make a nightmare mode of these flashpoint or create a hard mode tier 2, with difficulty on par with lost island, of athis, hammer station, red reaper etc... and have it drop pieces of rakata (other than chest available in lost island). Seems good idea to me.

You do realize that some people feel that their current columi gear is not sufficient enough to do lost island, or some people are asked to leave or kicked from story mode ops because their columi gear is "Not good enough."

Just saying, for some people who are more into role playing and such, with the new tier gear that is out, there is no reason why rakata tokens and gear should not drop in the regular hard modes, or at least what a couple of people in this thread have suggested, making an alt version of the reg hard modes harder to get the rakata gear/tokens, which is a fantastic idea.

And, just so you know, I personaly dont' "Need" the gear, just want it so I don't feel like im being left too far behind, seeing as a new tier level just came out.

Why do you care so much for what other people do or not do with gear ? What's it to you ?

From my own perspective, I like that HM Ops and SM EC provide Rakata.

When I level new alts to 50 and bring them up through the end-game progression, it works. Changing flashpoints to drop lots Rakata affects the end-game progression for those of us that like it.

You do realize that some people feel that their current columi gear is not sufficient enough to do lost island, or some people are asked to leave or kicked from story mode ops because their columi gear is "Not good enough."

Just saying, for some people who are more into role playing and such, with the new tier gear that is out, there is no reason why rakata tokens and gear should not drop in the regular hard modes, or at least what a couple of people in this thread have suggested, making an alt version of the reg hard modes harder to get the rakata gear/tokens, which is a fantastic idea.

And, just so you know, I personaly dont' "Need" the gear, just want it so I don't feel like im being left too far behind, seeing as a new tier level just came out.

Honestly, Take your columi, do HM flashpoints once per day, do dailies and all that columi melts away into BH enhanced columi. People just have to use their brains and wait for it SPEND ALITTLE TIME PLAYING THE DAMN GAME.

Edited by Karasuko

Which means they're grouping with silly groups. You can do LI HM or story EV and KP in Columi easily. You should only start getting the gear questions by EC and TFB.