Im done with the Rollercoaster rides.

Felcreek

Ive played MMO,S for 8 years now im used to the highes and lows of class balance.

IT GOT WAY OUT OF HAND!!! IN WARCRAFT.It got to the point it just sucked every bit of joy i loved about the game right out of it.Ive Spent 1000,s of hours working on my toons only to have the rug pulled out from under me. Its ok until it became DAMN near consant every patch.I was so pumped about TOR and i luved it.But here comes the BLIZZ tweanking**** all over again.Im not going through it again and thinking to my self it will get better.

Ive done canceled my scribe im still payed up through August but not logged in for 4 weekes now.this isnt a rant per say its a great game or could be a great game.But the

100,s of hours i invest in a toon just so they can nerf them to tard lvl cause one or 2 classes are sub par is to much.THE FINAL nail in the box was the DEV saying " THEY WOULD RATHER BRING A CLASSS DOWN TO THE SUBPAR CLASS THAN BUFF THE WEAKER CLASS". My thought on that cant be typed out cause its banned in 40 countries"

"But im not paying 6 months in advance till they get there **** strait.

P.S. Dont waist your time flaming cause this is my first and last post to this sight.

NOR DO I CARE. GG BIOWARE.

Edited by Felcreek

The Ferris Wheel is that way --->

Seriously though, could you at least make your post legible? All I got from it was "I spent 8 years playing FotM classes", because if you were trying to make a legitimate point I am unable to understand it. Please calm down and elaborate.

Edited by Achromatis

I have to agree that it got REALLY bad in WoW during the Cata expac. Blizzard made huge sweeping changes every single patch so big that it would change the entire playstyle of your chosen class from month to month. That was what drove me out of that game too.

And now I see it happening here too. Hardly any small tweaks... balance is done with a sledgehammer.

Agree. That was one of the reason I stopped playing Cata. I got tired of my class, DK, having huge adjustments every patch. Got to the point where the class I had enjoyed no longer existed. It underwent radical changes in just a few years. Every few months the talent trees got flipped about and you had to relearn a new spec or rotation when you were having a perfectly fun time the day before.

I am not talking about nerfs and buffs. I am talking about gutting a talent tree so hard it no longer functions the way it did before or for its intended purpose. Say taking a tree that leans more to PVE sustained DPS and turning it into a PVP Burst tree.

TOR has made a number of big changes to classes, which I guess is expected being the game is new...but being the game is new...why do they need changes already? Is that what the entire development cycle is all about? Anyways I hope it doesn't continue. I want to see bug fixes to the broken talents and abilities with maybe some small tweaks that make classes more fun to play and balancing but not changes that change the look, feel and play styles.

This genre is called MMORPG. They are live games with class systems that are going to be changed quite regularly. This has been the norm since the first MMORPG.

This isn't a flame, but if you don't understand that, then this genre is not for you. The constant reblancing and nerf/buffs are a reflection the non static nature of the game; which is polar opposite of single player game where you rarely, if ever, get changed, except bug fixes.

MMORPG are much, much more complex than building single player characters that pretty much operate independently of anything else.

The Ferris Wheel is that way --->

Seriously though, could you at least make your post legible? All I got from it was "I spent 8 years playing FotM classes", because if you were trying to make a legitimate point I am unable to understand it. Please calm down and elaborate.

I think he was trying to say "BioWare, you suck." But I don't know.

But really though, he wants the bad classes to get good instead of the good classes getting bad, and such.

He is just upset about something that will eventually get changed again anyway, that's how MMOs work.

Edited by JGames

Hey folks,

We do thank people for taking the time out to post about issues and concerns about the game. We do read it, regardless of whether it is positive or negative.

That being said, feedback about specific issues should whenever possible be placed into the proper subforum. For example, there are existing threads in the Suggestion Box forum where discussions about some of these concerns are being had:

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=349

Also, while we do appreciate and read feedback, we do ask that said feedback is constructive and respectful. If you need some guidelines for doing so, we do have a post here via our Dev Tracker that explains it:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=141421

We'll be closing this thread, but do encourage folks to post constructive feedback about the game in future threads. Thanks for your understanding!