Trooper storyline question: Tavis ship

quasarboy

Im a lvl 34 trooper and I am at the point in the trooper story where General Garza sends me off to

intercept Tavis's ship. If Im not mistaken it is located in the outer rim

section of tne galaxy. I go out there, board tne ship, but it wont let me

Enter to start the mission. I get a message tnat Im not eligible.

The mission tracker says its a lvl 32 mission. Am I missing something here?

Were you supposed to talk to garza on the holotransmitter again before boarding? That stupid holotransmitter gets me every time after I travel some where and go down to planet only to realize I have to go back to my ship to get a stupid 10 second clip of Garza telling me how important my mission is and not to F it up.

I had a similar issue when returning to General Garza's office on Coruscant for a mission debrief (clearly had a mission marker in her office but couldn't enter it).

I solved it by leaving the planet and flying back, could enter after I did...so if you haven't already, I'd try that.

I had a similar issue when returning to General Garza's office on Coruscant for a mission debrief (clearly had a mission marker in her office but couldn't enter it).

I solved it by leaving the planet and flying back, could enter after I did...so if you haven't already, I'd try that.

You probably took a priority transport to coruscant. I did that also and it always screws up the mission if you don't go via your ship for some stupid reason. Which is funny because pretty much the only use for priority transport:capital world is for your story quests lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I got this mission after the first Nar Shadda group of missions to get to level 24. I was playing a Commando Trooper when I had this mission. So I managed to get through a good portion of that mission before I ran into a major problem that I can't for the life of me figure out how to overcome. I talked to Tavis over the Holo and then had to fight off some Imperial Mercs. The problem came when I faced off with the Merc's Commander, who no matter what I tried kept handing me my head on a plate. It didn't matter which of my companions was with me at the time; the result was the same.

• 3 weeks later...