Skadge Appreciation Thread <3 <3 <3 Haters make your own!

Rion_Starkiller

http://swtor.wikia.com/wiki/Skadge

Like the title says, Thanks for Skadge. I want to be able to romance him. I hope the VA continues to be Neil Kaplan going forward, it wouldn't be the same without him. Are there any plans for making any sexy houk romanceable in the future? You missed a big opportunity in KotFE when you returned good old Skadge to us.

Thanks again for Skadge. <3

I'll admit he makes a surprisingly effective blast shield. :p

Kidding aside, this thread is going to get super derailed into the hatred.

I used Skadge a little more with my Powertech than on my original Merc (i.e. actually kept him around for some of the talky bits on Voss this time) and did his companion story so I could actually see it.

Did I enjoy having him around? Nope.

That said, he's not for me. Both my Bounty Hunters are honourable and try to live up to a Mandalorian ideal. If I made a Hunter who was totally unscrupulous, Skadge would fit. But I won't. I much prefer playing as someone Mako and Torian would want to be with than the kind of immoral scum that can get along with Skadge.

So, yeah. I accept that some people like him. More power to them. In fact if I could offload my Skadges onto his fans, I'd do so in a heartbeat. Everyone would be happy.

I'll admit he makes a surprisingly effective blast shield. :p

Kidding aside, this thread is going to get super derailed into the hatred.

I used Skadge a little more with my Powertech than on my original Merc (i.e. actually kept him around for some of the talky bits on Voss this time) and did his companion story so I could actually see it.

Did I enjoy having him around? Nope.

That said, he's not for me. Both my Bounty Hunters are honourable and try to live up to a Mandalorian ideal. If I made a Hunter who was totally unscrupulous, Skadge would fit. But I won't. I much prefer playing as someone Mako and Torian would want to be with than the kind of immoral scum that can get along with Skadge.

So, yeah. I accept that some people like him. More power to them. In fact if I could offload my Skadges onto his fans, I'd do so in a heartbeat. Everyone would be happy.

LOL, boy, i can finally kill him hehehe.

"It's always somethin' wi'choo!" -- Skadge, when I send him on a crafting mission.

I'll admit I enjoy his complaints about doing crew skills and crafting...He's still gonna do them but at least he gets a parting shot off before going on an ultra-delicate, totally-right-place-for-a-houk diplomacy mission.

My male BH is DS. I can't stand Mako, Torian is too honorable, Blizz... no. Skadge was his best friend when it came to killing people and destroying things. Gault a close second option.

I'll always choose Skadge over any LS companion when playing a ds BH. That said... romance? please, no. :p

PS: I loved how BW added things from the BH story in the alliance alert mission. If you let him kill the jedi, and if he made you a Black sun boss,you can remind him of those things in the conversation.

Edited by Tadagyt

I don't know what you're talking about. If you have Skadge on your ship you are already romancing him, all complete with the playful insults and affectionate teasing that are missing in all the other romances. Why else would he stick around after leaving Belsavis? :p

Seriously, though. He may be a *****, but can be your best buddy when you earn his respect by standing up to him. He's not exactly a people's person, so him asking for a ride off Belsavis was a bit awkward, but its nothing like Gault who basically conned you into not only cheating at the Great Hunt, but also providing a safe haven and cover identity.

Edited by Mubrak

I quite enjoy running around with Skadge. He makes me laugh! Who wouldn't want to spend time with this love muffin?

what a hawt houk! +5000 skadge affection points for you. :D

May Skadge always be the epitome of charm and grace.

To each their own.

I'm glad you've found someone to make you happy, Rion. Cherish those pixels. :p:o

I admit I was slightly amused by being called, 'runt'.

Thanks Luna. Next will be my Gus Tuno thread :D

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

I recruited him on all my characters, especially my BH. I just can't get rid of my companions I had originally no matter how stupid they are/were or how icky. I have too much head canon invested in each character that was put into place before KOTFE and KOTET came to town. So all companions have to stay. Although, once they see my Alliance base on Odessen they give me the 'damn, it's good to have you back oh great one' look. lol :p

• 1 month later...