Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

You guys need to stop whining like little children, there hasn't been one MMO that launched with out it's issues they are working on it. cut them some slack and back off. If you don't like it, then shut up and quit. otherwise let them do their thing.

Let them do their thing? They don't do their 'thing' unless players start to ask about it, this is a prime example as its a known bug for months.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to stop whining like little children, there hasn't been one MMO that launched with out it's issues they are working on it. cut them some slack and back off. If you don't like it, then shut up and quit. otherwise let them do their thing.

Whining like children? Do you have any concept of business, customer relations, or general respect? We purchased the game. There is a problem that, unlike many of the other bugs in the game, brings things to screeching halt for an ever-increasing amount of players. The problem is not something that just manifested out of nowhere, it's been known since beta. Now Bioware is simply saying 'we're working on it', but have their whole 'baby names and Jedi flirts' fix going on instead. Whether or not that's *really* their priority is irrelevant, what's relevant is what's stated. Baby names in credits were added before a fix for a critical bug to an entire class. That does not look good any way you cut it.

Bioware ultimately is supposed to be accountable to the people who purchased their game and are paying for the service. Right now they are not living up to their end of the deal. When a game has been in development since 2005 with a budget of $100m+, yet still has gamebreaking bugs and charges $15/month, I'm sorry but it gets held to a different standard. That standard is not being met for bounty hunters at the end of their story (nor many inquisitors if the threads in the Sith Inquisitor forum are to be believed). It's not whining, it's not acting childish, it's being understandably frustrated by a lack of perceived respect for the customer and understandably frustrated by the perceived priorities of Bioware.

Whining like children? Do you have any concept of business, customer relations, or general respect? We purchased the game. There is a problem that, unlike many of the other bugs in the game, brings things to screeching halt for an ever-increasing amount of players. The problem is not something that just manifested out of nowhere, it's been known since beta. Now Bioware is simply saying 'we're working on it', but have their whole 'baby names and Jedi flirts' fix going on instead. Whether or not that's *really* their priority is irrelevant, what's relevant is what's stated. Baby names in credits were added before a fix for a critical bug to an entire class. That does not look good any way you cut it.

Bioware ultimately is supposed to be accountable to the people who purchased their game and are paying for the service. Right now they are not living up to their end of the deal. When a game has been in development since 2005 with a budget of $100m+, yet still has gamebreaking bugs and charges $15/month, I'm sorry but it gets held to a different standard. That standard is not being met for bounty hunters at the end of their story (nor many inquisitors if the threads in the Sith Inquisitor forum are to be believed). It's not whining, it's not acting childish, it's being understandably frustrated by a lack of perceived respect for the customer and understandably frustrated by the perceived priorities of Bioware.

I will say this again, you make it sound as if this stops you from doing stuff in game when it doesn't. I have this bug myself, the only thing I am missing out on is 3 daily commendations. If this a game stopping bug? not at all, go do the dailies on belsavis and the 2-3 you can do on Ilum that don't require the quest unlock and you will be fine. so yes stop whining like little children!!

I will say this again, you make it sound as if this stops you from doing stuff in game when it doesn't. I have this bug myself, the only thing I am missing out on is 3 daily commendations. If this a game stopping bug? not at all, go do the dailies on belsavis and the 2-3 you can do on Ilum that don't require the quest unlock and you will be fine. so yes stop whining like little children!!

Well it stops you from completing the story so yes as far as the game goes it stops progress dead! The Ilum story is extremely important in terms of how the galaxy looks at that point and how the game may progress in the future.

The missing dailies are still a pain too.

Regardless of whether or not you consider this whining does not detract from this being a serious bug. People have a right to complain about a bug that was reported in September and has still to be addressed.

This is crazy that a game so hyped on story.. Has a issue with the ENDING of a class story.

Whats even worse is this was reported back in sep..

I've been fine with the typical mmo launch bugs etc. But this one is stretching it just a little bit. Not sure how you can okay a launch knowing the ending of one of your classes story lines is broken..

Broken here as well, ticket in for 48+ hours no response, I can deal with it as long as I'm reimbursed for the dailies I haven't been able to do due to the bug.....Bioware will reimburse I hope. Anything less would be terrible customer service seeing as this puts me behind in gear I should have been able to get.

i know posting this doesnt really help the issue much.... but regardless. I picked pretty much all Dark Side options with my Bounty Hunter and I too am stuck. I have no followup quest to head to Ilum. Its not the end of the world but it is certainly very frustrating because I can't quest there with my friends and start collecting the commendations to gear up from dailies.

I will say if Bioware doesnt fix this within a few days I am 100% done with the game. Yes I suppose they got my 60 dollars from buying the game but this is pretty bad. I am unsure how this even got past testing? Anyway rant over. Hope its fixed soon or they will have 1 less sub.

Trying to save more souls (If you read this add the information to the end of your post so we can save people from this glitch).

To avoid the Bounty Hunter Act 3 Bug you must choose the light side option when given the choice to kill Darth Tormen or the Chancellor. Kill Darth Tormen. There are no long term consequences from this other than light side points.

Finished quest, chose the light side option, nothing happened. Can't do the Ilum Daily, can do the Weekly. Another BH in my guild finished and had no issues (he also chose the light side option.) So I gather that while the quest seems to only impact BHs, it doesn't bother everyone.

Still, frustrating that I get a bag a day less than every other 50 in my guild.

Had ticket in for over a week now, still nothing back just like everyone else. However i am finding myself making a spreadsheet of all the information on holocrons... i'm about 1/2 way through all of it, including their codex entry and number. But meh... want to finish the story!