Order of hard Mode Flash points?????

After BT HM whats the order from easiest to toughest.. I thought it woould be Bourding Party but a couple of people said not..

Just trying to get an idea so I can run more than BT only while I do my dailies..

Also I am a Tank and I have no prob tanking BT..

Thanks in advance for any help..

Boarding Party is doable except the last boss, which is overtuned and fairly diffcult if you just done BT. Luckily, after patch 1.1 you no longer have the chest bug so if you do wipe on him, you least get a shot at the chest.

My personal preference is BT --> False Emperor (long run but good loot) --> Boarding Party (all but last boss until you ready for it) --> Battle for Ilum (Krel Thak is tough without 2 ranged dps but he can be skipped) --> Directive 7 (Bulwark can be tough with enrage timers but there is a litte trick) --> Foundry (simply because Revan is "bugged" and you need a decently geared tank + well coordinated group to defeat him, rest of the flashpoint is not so bad though).

The order is by no means set in stone. Honestly Foundry isn't too bad except for last boss so you can do it before or after Ilum if you want if you don't kill the last boss.

Edited by Iwipe