Blue domes in Stormcaller and Firebrand

Well I'm just gonna assume you did everything right and say it glitched.

To be honest i have downed those two many times and that mechanic still throws me off sometimes.

From everything I've seen if you have some one in combat and off the tank they should get the blue dome every time (assuming everyone else is one the tank/in the hit box or whatever the mechanic is). But who knows how that crap really works. The first couple weeks the domes kept popping under the shields and killing the generators. That was really frustrating.

Edited by Mookind

Aye, the person on the ground will be targeted if they're close enough and move back and forth between the tanks. Should they ever get the buff players get while standing on the tanks, it's likely the blue dome will be chucked at someone else.

When defensive systems is activated, the blue domes will be spammed on everyone not under the shield, though.

Aye, the person on the ground will be targeted if they're close enough and move back and forth between the tanks. Should they ever get the buff players get while standing on the tanks, it's likely the blue dome will be chucked at someone else.

When defensive systems is activated, the blue domes will be spammed on everyone not under the shield, though.

More incorrect info on these boards, I'm shocked.

Blue domes only go on Stormcaller's target (should be his tank) during the shield phases.

You need 1 person at ranged for 8 man, 2 for 16 man to 'drop' blue domes and yellow beams during dps phases. keep these 1(or 2) person(s) far from the tanks. Madness DPS sorc is preferred here.