***Recruiting for Ranked Warzones***

Rystet

With the launch of RotHC I thought it was time to resurrect this post. We have once again started recruiting to add to our PVP core.

<Catalyst> is looking to add a few exceptional players to our Ranked Warzone Team. We are in the process of developing and recruiting to form a team that will compete at the highest levels of ranked play. If you are a skilled and knowledgeable player with the right attitude, you may fit our needs.

Exceptional players of all Classes will be considered, but our primary needs Include:

Sniper DPS

Mercenary DPS

Marauder DPS

Juggernaut DPS/Tank

Tankassin

We are looking for Players with:

Intuitive Situational Awareness

Abiltity to manage CC & Resolve

Ability to Focus & Swap Focus on call

Quick Communication skills

Following through with Direction & Assignments

Coordination of Interrupts

Awareness of Objectives

Understanding of your Class and Others to Manage/Maximize your abilities against them

Gear Requirements:

We believe that skill is more important than gear. We can help a great player get geared if needed, but it will impact our evaluation process. We do want a player who is at least close to being ready to step into Ranked Warzones. An Understanding of Stats & Gearing is a must. Min/Max’ing is not Optional.

We will be running Ranked Warzones Late Evenings and Weekends.

If you believe you fit our requirements please feel free to apply at http://catalystguild.guildlaunch.com

or

Reach out to Rystet or Aibohphobia in game.

Edited by Rystet

We are looking for Players with:

Intuitive Situational Awareness

Abiltity to manage CC & Resolve

Ability to Focus & Swap Focus on call

Quick Communication skills

Following through with Direction & Assignments

Coordination of Interrupts

Awareness of Objectives

Understanding of your Class and Others to Manage/Maximize your abilities against them

I would love to find a team that possess all of those qualities; the reason why I don't have a team.

• 1 month later...

We are going to get our ranked team back together, to start running consistently again.

This old post needed a bump, as we are looking to add a few exceptional players to the mix.

Edited by Rystet

do you still need jugg dps?

should i apply here,online or at your website?

Either would work. You can go there or contact any of the people I list in game for more info.

Aibophobia

Chameleon

Wombat or wom

Xeuss

Edited by cycao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would be interested in joining I play a level 55 rage Jugg and just need 1 more piece for all Part gear which I should have by today.

I'm a very respectful guy with a great sense of humor my in game name is Enervizer.

Thanks

Enervizer

I would be interested in joining I play a level 55 rage Jugg and just need 1 more piece for all Part gear which I should have by today.

I'm a very respectful guy with a great sense of humor my in game name is Enervizer.

Thanks

Enervizer

Sounds good... Ill be contacting you in game so we can run some wz's

What days and times are you guys looking to run ranked?

We will mostly be running ranked in the late evenings... 11 PM to 1 AM on week nights.

on Wednesdays and Weekends we will be starting a bit earlier.