question about codex usage

Izeith

I was wondering I know how to access the codex and I know about clicking the overview tab to be able to see how many out of how many codex entries you have and need on a specific planet, however I have seen some posts on a few other websites like this post:

"According to the ingame codex of my Sith Inquisitor, there are 23 elements for this zone:

7 Locations

5 Datacrons

2 Organization

2 Persons of Note

1 Species

2 Bestiary

3 Lore

1 Epic Enemy"

I was wondering if there is a way and how to do it in game where you can get a breakdown of the specific codex entries like the above individual mentioned..

Thank you for your time.

Go to the Planets section in the Codex, select a planet and expand. There you see how many codex entries are there, how many you have and how many you are missing for each category. Edited by Daernar

Go to the Planets section in the Codex, select a planet and expand. There you see how many codex entries are there, how many you have and how many you are missing for each category.

YAY!!! thank you sir.

• 4 months later...
To my knowledge, the only planet that can be completed 100% is Hutta (32/32). And that's for a bounty hunter; no idea if it works for other Imperial classes. On my Sentinel main I have 594/738 so far with AT LEAST 60-70 bugged/unobtainable entries. Would be really, really nice if Bioware would come out and tell us in a comprehensive list what is in-game and what's unavailable currently. They don't have to tell us where/how to get them, just whether or not they can be obtained right now. They seem to be dragging their feet on fixing the codicies (and yes I get that it's low priority; especially since they just now deleted everyone's matrix cubes and can't figure out how to return them). :confused: