First Boss in EV down (Nox Imperius)

Nicely done.

Lol at the the haters who think this takes away from their experiences.

Keep up the good work guys, post some guides maybe and before long those haters will be glad you did it when they are not able to clear the "lolz EZ mode" without looking at your guides.

Lol?

I guess WoW was the only MMORPG you played.

I played SWG and had a Jedi pre NGE, EQ up to Max with a Wizard when solo'ing tables in PoF was poppin, AoC at launch to max, Vanguard at launch through about 90% of leveling (bugs killed it), WoW since Launch up to Cata, LoTRO online 3 months into launch to max (no endgame/PvP), Perpetuum about mid way, EQ 2 To max with a warrior.

So sadly no, WoW wasn't the only MMO I played. The class quests in this game do represent a challenge. You have to use more than 1,1,1,1,1 to finish them. I didn't say it was crazy hard, or impossible. Only that, for questing, it does represent a challenge.

Haters gon hate, but it's all love at Nox. Appreciate the kind words from those that gave them.

Edited by chamillion

I see this being said a lot, like if everyone would have started on the same day, the people saying this would have been the first.

I would argue that anyone who was serious about raiding or gaming, etc etc pre-ordered on the first day and therefor was in on the first day.

Anyway that is off topic.

We will be sure to keep you all informed on our "Easy-mode, doesn't really count because (insert reason) raiding."

And thanks to everyone who were honestly congratulating Nox Imperius, we appreciate it.

Anyone who is serious about raiding isn't playing this MMORPG. People like you just want to feel a sense of superiority over people who want to just relax and have fun. I can guarantee you people would not be here if this game had 100,000 subscribers only, yet we would.

I'm confsused. You all have clearly bought the game and played it (Unless you are the lowest form of forum troll), and you have not achieved what they have. That speaks of either jealousy, or just bad manners.

Why take away their acomplishment? They have offered advice not arrogance, kind words, not hateful.....why the need to respond with vitriol?

In any event.....very nice job. I couldn't have achieved that.

Anyone who is serious about raiding isn't playing this MMORPG. People like you just want to feel a sense of superiority over people who want to just relax and have fun. I can guarantee you people would not be here if this game had 100,000 subscribers only, yet we would.

I don't believe at any point in this post that a Nox Imperius member said "Look we are better then you all," in fact the post was to share the accomplishment with the community.

I like how you assume that we are only here to raid and make you feel bad about yourselves. Almost every member of our guild has multiple MMO experiences, most being pre-nge SWG. I played for nearly 3 years before SOE broke the game and made it so horrible that playing was unbearable.

And for the record there are a lot of serious raiding guilds that came over to this game.

Anyway look for 16 man boss kills in the next week.

Edited by xSOVRINx