'Star Wars' sequel: Harrison Ford open to idea of Han Solo role

DragooGC

Harrison Ford will consider reprising his role, according to Entertainment Weekly.

...Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) are equally enthusiastic about the possibilities.

Harrison Ford is open to the idea of bringing Han Solo back to life on the silver screen in 2015, according to sources close to the just-announced Star Wars sequel, but don’t be surprised if his contract includes a mandatory death scene for the sly old space smuggler.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/05/star-wars-sequel-harrison-ford-han-solo-exclusive/

Edited by DragooGC

Harrison Ford will consider reprising his role, according to Entertainment Weekly.

...Mark Hamill (Luke Skywalker) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) are equally enthusiastic about the possibilities.

Harrison Ford is open to the idea of bringing Han Solo back to life on the silver screen in 2015, according to sources close to the just-announced Star Wars sequel, but don’t be surprised if his contract includes a mandatory death scene for the sly old space smuggler.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/05/star-wars-sequel-harrison-ford-han-solo-exclusive/

Stupid Harrisson Ford is demanding Han Solo to die since EpIV xD

I look at it this way. IMO you can never find an actor that can fully replace HF as Solo. So im fine with HF taking one last ride as Solo and the let him die in a blaze of glory-legendary-heroic-act. It would be the best thing to do with the character if you ask me, since replacing him is just gonna be weird and wrong.

I am fine with all 3 main cast members coming back as long as they are not the main focus. The last thing we needs is Ep VII: The Geriatric Wars!! They should be used as mentors in the new film or top generals akin to Obi Wan or a Mon Mothma.

Agreed, and having one or all of them die would be good way to "pass the torch" to the new stars.