Shien Form or 30% armor Penetration

liambojthe

If you have the 30% armor penetration I think that means you're well up the focus tree, which means you should use Shi-Cho, because a few talents and abilities require you to be in that form.

^ This. It requires at least 22 points in Focus. Hybrid DPS guardians don't make much sense, so the OP should go full or nearly full Focus tree in Shii-Cho, or switch to full Vigilance in Shien.

Ok I asked a few people in game and they said 30% armor penetration smashes more. On the thing that Hybrid dps Guardians makes no sense that has not been the case for me. I go as high as armor penetration on the right and in the middle i use the points for increased accuracy, strength, +1 second on force leap immobilization which is good to get in your master strike without interrupt's and lastly unremitting which reduces damage taken by 20% after force leap. Everyone has a certain style of play which works best for them and I found this works best for me

Ok I asked a few people in game and they said 30% armor penetration smashes more. On the thing that Hybrid dps Guardians makes no sense that has not been the case for me. I go as high as armor penetration on the right and in the middle i use the points for increased accuracy, strength, +1 second on force leap immobilization which is good to get in your master strike without interrupt's and lastly unremitting which reduces damage taken by 20% after force leap. Everyone has a certain style of play which works best for them and I found this works best for me

You are a sweep Guardian that specs Unremitting, which I don't consider a true hybrid. A lot of us will do this from time to time. It's nice to not be stunned after every leap. Just know that your dps will be gimped because you can only use a full Sweep 5 times every 2 minutes, whereas a 31pt Focus spec you can use it just about every time if's off CD.