Imperial BH Powertech set gear missing?

Well, to put it simple: Tonight we cleared some of the operations this game has to offer, being mostly Eternity Vault. As a Bounty Hunter, I seemed to get a lot of tokens(Another topic, just mentioning). And as happy as I was when I went to turn them in, I discovered something both weird, funny and facepalm-worthy. T

here is simply no Columi Combat Tech's bracers and belt available from the Columi vendor in the Imperial Fleet?! There is of course for the Merc healer, the Merc dps (Another off topic, there is no explanation of which set pieces belongs to which advanced class, so I of course spent my rakata token on the Merc dps hands....) and the Powertech tank. But the only 2 items missing from the vendor is the belt and bracers? Color me surprised, but how could such a thing slip by without it being added into one of the many hotfixes?

Anyway, I of course ticketed the issue and another ticket in the hopes of regaining my T3 token I spent on Merc dps gloves.. Just wanted to hear your reactions, and hope that my ticket also doesn't get lost in the dreadfull customer service I've heard horrible stories about (Forum and in-game). Know that I am not mad, but rather flabbergasped at the lack of attention to detail, especially considering I'm in no doubt they have made the items - They just havn't made them obtainable yet.

TL;DR?

Not possible to buy the Powertech dps set dungeon T2 belt and bracers from the Imperial Columi vendor. Random rant of different aspects of some of the systems they have in place.

Thanks in advance.

There are only 2 bracer and belt options for every class.

Well thank you. I was just certain I saw the Merc dps having belt and bracers, along with the tank/healing aspects of the BH having aswell. Must've been too tired, just pondered heavily on the issue. Ignore this post, then.