Lack of legs, what gives?

Why is it so hard to find a decent set of moddable leg armor? The Black Talon Inquisitor's Lower Robe isn't dropping (although I've looted over a half dozen tops). The heroic mission that supposedly drops the Traditional Shadow Silk Lower Robe (Annihilate the Annihilator) is no where to be found and no Inquisitor armor on the commendation vendors is moddable. Others here are complaining about not being able to loot their full sets from flashpoints as well.

What gives? Why can't we get some moddable leg armor? The only ones I've been able to find are slave girl and imperial dancer gear and I don't really want to do my missions in that...

Why is it so hard to find a decent set of moddable leg armor? The Black Talon Inquisitor's Lower Robe isn't dropping (although I've looted over a half dozen tops). The heroic mission that supposedly drops the Traditional Shadow Silk Lower Robe (Annihilate the Annihilator) is no where to be found and no Inquisitor armor on the commendation vendors is moddable. Others here are complaining about not being able to loot their full sets from flashpoints as well.

What gives? Why can't we get some moddable leg armor? The only ones I've been able to find are slave girl and imperial dancer gear and I don't really want to do my missions in that...

Synthweavers can make Moddable Lower Robes and Pants

• 1 month later...
So the lower robe doesn't drop? :( I wish these kind of bugs were fixed! I got the top and the gloves so I wan't the lower robe to look "complete" !!! I was hoping to see another of the BT drops too, like the headgear and the focus... I guess they're not implemented yet, or something!