Is operations getting any harder??????

I am very courious and i would like to get an answer on that from the Game company.

Is operations in Heroic and nightmare modes geeting any harder in the future????

I am asking that because i believe that hardcore raiders coming from wow for example and maybe some other MMos will get bored really soon if the bosses are killed that easily.As it is untill now

So is there a project to put a really hard operation or a boss that will give us a real challenge in the future !!! ????

We would appriciate that !!!! :D

Bioware have put the best challenge in this game in any MMO...

Its the Waiting Operation, you have to wait for them to fix things like Rakata Weapons and Bugs in Operations etc. I think most Raiding Guilds are doing that on NIGHTMARE mode

Edited by Alohen

You can't tune up or down without a base measurement. The current tier of raiding is that base measurement.

They'll make things harder if the current tier is too easy.

One thing is for sure; normal mode ops will always be easy.

Isn't normal mode equivalent to wow LFR difficulty and hard mode is equivalent to normal mode and nightmare mode equivalent to heroic mode?

I'm just asking because I see people complain that they are completing hard mode fairly easily. And if it's the same as wow's normal mode raids, does that even mean anything? From what I've learned over the past few years is that devs now see normal mode raiding as introduction to the raid and the heroic/nightmare mode as the "true" endgame raiding scene.

I'm curious as to how people are doing on nightmare mode more than hard mode because wow's normal raids were fairly easy and it was heroics where people would hit the brick wall.

Edited by genesiser