Pvp All Stars

Aniliss

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you, it's the lack of pink sparkles

Bubbles missed the pink sparkles... If she had told anyone she was having surgery I would have a whole stack of them for her, but noooooo she just disappeared.

Edited by Crawelc

I know right! I missed the bowcaster and the pink sparkles :(

you did? OMG oh noes :(

but if that makes you feel any better.. the were not really all that pink, either.

@vit

wait... what... I've been whining all over the fleet that I needed sparkles and you never offered any to me.

I see how it goes...

*goes back to emo corner*

:(

Edited by amnie

I have a supply of pink sparkles if you really need a fix, sparkle addict.

Vittorio! Are you trying to seduce me?! I will trade you a pocket healer a few warzones for a stack of the pink stuff! You might have to offer the same deal to Satiata though, I don't see this ending well for you.

Vittorio! Are you trying to seduce me?! I will trade you a pocket healer a few warzones for a stack of the pink stuff! You might have to offer the same deal to Satiata though, I don't see this ending well for you.

srsl.

only he really doesn't want me as a pocket healer, I'm too busy kicking people in the groin area imagining my character still giggles :(

Edited by amnie

Guys I've noticed who deserve shoutouts

Mercenary Healer - Richard-Harrow (Only one I can think of that stands out on Imp side), G'G has a repub alt that is pretty amazing merc equivalent

Mercenary DPS - Lol? There are none, all the tracer missile kids rerolled.

Powertech Tank - Chernobog gets this from my experience but nobody really plays PT Tank

Powertech DPS - Lots of great ones. Thingone, Kree, Heff, G'G, Neurox (Metis' Alt)

Assassin - O-O (G'G's Assasin), Solunar (Though everyone hates him, he knows how to play his class), Fig (Sounds like a pedophile because he only whispers, it's weird), don't really know any other good ones.

Sorcerer Healer - Hairyzac (Hands down best sorc/sage on the server.), Tuvien, dire'straights

Sorcerer DPS - Only time I see these guys in a RWZ is on the losing side of a game.

DPS Operative - Stroggified, Bode. Don't think many know Bode, but he's great.

Sniper - Noshadow, Sureshot'reflex

Healer Operative - Oopanzy, Metis, Liability (AKA Primegirl)

Juggernaut - Olddooku, Krauxus, Fearme, Stren-x

Marauder - From my experiences I believe Xerain and I take this one but I have heard a lot about chea from <Casual> but have never see n him play and he's supposedly active again. Raidboss on republic side deserves a shoutout because he is easily the best in his faction that I've seen.

Edited by Megatfx

That's funny, I use my DPS Merc the way it was intended and most often then not, end up within the top three Damage at the end of a match. Tracer missile spamming hurts your DPS...but don't tell anyone, I rather enjoy being the only Merc who actually pulls his own weight.

Mercenary Healer - Richard-Harrow (Only one I can think of that stands out on Imp side), G'G has a repub alt that is pretty amazing merc equivalent

Powertech Tank - Chernobog gets this from my experience but nobody really plays PT Tank

Powertech DPS - Lots of great ones. Thingone, Kree, Heff, G'G, Neurox (Metis' Alt)

Assassin - O-O (G'G's Assasin), Solunar (Though everyone hates him, he knows how to play his class), Fig (Sounds like a pedophile because he only whispers, it's weird), don't really know any other good ones.

Sorcerer Healer - Hairyzac (Hands down best sorc/sage on the server.), Tuvien, dire'straights

Sorcerer DPS - Only time I see these guys in a RWZ is on the losing side of a game.

Marauder - From my experiences I believe Xerain and I take this one but I have heard a lot about chea from <Casual> but have never see n him play and he's supposedly active again. Raidboss on republic side deserves a shoutout because he is easily the best in his faction that I've seen.

I lol'd

I am disappoint. Decent list, know most of them.