*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Am I too late? :D

Papaburgundy/Captaincoke

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Am I too late? :D

Papaburgundy/Captaincoke

he gave up so he posts 4chan ****

Way too late.

has anyone posted parses... this just seems like another thread where people are just incapable of beating vexo in dps.

"Although modesty is natural to man, it is not natural to children" - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Edited by -Yui-

Are you so conceited to think so?

edit: oh wait, you probably are.

I know you didn't come up with that on your own. You probably typed in Vexo to torparse and looked at my logs. I came up with that exact rotation you were using in that 4 man video back in June. No one was carnage back then. So yeah it is mine.

I know you didn't come up with that on your own. You probably typed in Vexo to torparse and looked at my logs. I came up with that exact rotation you were using in that 4 man video back in June. No one was carnage back then. So yeah it is mine.

I didn't look at your logs. Normal people (such as I) use Torparse to see the effect of varying stat combinations/rotations, and not to see other people's logs...

In fact now that you mention it, looking over the log page is such a chore that I doubt anyone seriously does that.

I didn't look at your logs. Normal people (such as I) use Torparse to see the effect of varying stat combinations/rotations, and not to see other people's logs...

In fact now that you mention it, looking over the log page is such a chore that I doubt anyone seriously does that.

Its ironic how you switch to combat right when I put one of my logs in these forums..

Vexo, and Keelling are always open for a real dps challenge. if you can pull over 2050 on ops dummy please add one of us and hit us up. we like finding other good players to talk to and if possible throw rotations/differences around. Don't believe the 2050dps thing hit us up and try us. no parse needed for proof. currently we're still the highest parsing dps on our server, many challenges and victories to prove it, think you can stand up to the challenge, st anytime we're online. ( 5-7 minutes parses)

Are you guys BiS'd? I'd like to do a parse but probably not soon until I get the last pieces of my gear together. I can push the parses but can not sustain the rotation I believe I can do the most DPS in (because of energy problems). Past 3-4 minutes is downhill.

Edited by paowee

Are you guys BiS'd? I'd like to do a parse but probably not soon until I get the last pieces of my gear together. I can push the parses but can not sustain the rotation I believe I can do the most DPS in (because of energy problems). Past 3-4 minutes is downhill.

Now we are

• 11 months later...