Sunday Feb. 3rd - 3v3 tournament event

Markisha

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm gonna delay the tournament for 1 week.

So it's going to be held on February 10th.

I'm doing this because I want more teams to participate and hopefully we'll see more teams by then.

I hope this is ok with the teams that already signed up.. If not, say smthing and I might not delay it

Guys I'm gonna delay the tournament for 1 week.

So it's going to be held on February 10th.

I'm doing this because I want more teams to participate and hopefully we'll see more teams by then.

I hope this is ok with the teams that already signed up.. If not, say smthing and I might not delay it

I propose to postpone on Saturday the 9th of February. I don't know how it's in Europe, but in Russia, Monday is a working day.

Bonsai,

This is what happened in a nutshell. I went to see this and enjoy some proper pvp. I got there, a few from Coral were waiting. Then we got a republic guild with Glubrescumschfrutghty in their name who looked for trouble. Started attacking everyone. Gargul (sorry mate, I never get your name right) showed up with a bunch of his friends and started attacking in a typical TOFN fashion. They ganked me 4 while Mastakillah got irked. Then when we did the same to Gargul, he started saying 'stahp, what are you doing?'. It was all good while he was doing it. Then we all made up and went into that pit thingie and had some duels.

Then I had two duels with Gargul and it was a good wake up call for me as I havent pvp-ed properly for 3 weeks. I should do less pve :D. Then he went to grab a bite, evolixe showed up with his assassin, i pushed him a few times then he left.

Winner of the tournament? Maybe next time we will get a serious turnout :D

My sincere apologies if I missed any vital information from this event :p

Edited by Leafy_Bug

Bonsai,

This is what happened in a nutshell. I went to see this and enjoy some proper pvp. I got there, a few from Coral were waiting. Then we got a republic guild with Glubrescumschfrutghty in their name who looked for trouble. Started attacking everyone. Gargul (sorry mate, I never get your name right) showed up with a bunch of his friends and started attacking in a typical TOFN fashion. They ganked me 4 while Mastakillah got irked. Then when we did the same to Gargul, he started saying 'stahp, what are you doing?'. It was all good while he was doing it. Then we all made up and went into that pit thingie and had some duels.

Then I had two duels with Gargul and it was a good wake up call for me as I havent pvp-ed properly for 3 weeks. I should do less pve :D. Then he went to grab a bite, evolixe showed up with his assassin, i pushed him a few times then he left.

Winner of the tournament? Maybe next time we will get a serious turnout :D

My sincere apologies if I missed any vital information from this event :p

Nope that's about it lol :p

It's sad that not 1 team that signed up showed up. Altho it's my fault too, I should've sent a mail to them to remind them I guess.