bf/gf team LF adult casual guild

Facime

My girlfriend and I have decided that we like the game enough now to go ahead and join a guild. We are looking for a casual friendly atmoshpere of adults with NO DRAMA. I have several 50's including an assassin that is Rakata+ geared ready for raiding and another 50 Marauder thats ready to start gearing up. Im more interested in PVE playstyle. My girlfriend is working on her first 50 and likes PVP. We both have several alts as well.

We are not looking for a guild that has a problem with course language or adult conversation. Also not looking to join up with gear grinders and A.Retentive micro-managing control freaks.

If you have a guild that you think we might fit we'd like to try running some stuff before commiting to something long term.

It sounds like Black Watch may be a good fit for you.

Next time you're online, look for Lujayne, Aneese, Tar'zaak(me), Tar'Xander(also me), Citlalmina, or if one of those isn't on, any member is able to invite, just let them know you saw this in the recruitment thread on the forums.

We mostly focus on the PvE aspect of the game, but are always looking for a few good players, and a couple of us PvP as well.

Hope to see you in game!

Edited by Rorhi

If you are looking for a guild that has zero drama, altaholics, and a PVP/PVE style of play you may wanna look at our guild ShenaniganZ. We are an adult guild that my girlfriend and I started up. We don't have a webpage or an online application to fill out. Real life happens for most of us and we play for the FUN of it. If you are online and wanna look us up we would love to chat with you. No matter who you go with I hope to see you all in game. Cheers!

Glad to see more couples playing. Recently got my girlfriend to play so she would get off my back about raiding and now she's our raids healer. :/ Anyway, APEX is always looking for new people. Our top team is 4/4 NiM EC with our other 4 raids up to HM TfB. We raid, chaotic pvp, or kill a world boss almost every single night. The guild has anywhere from 10-25+ people on at all times and our mumble is always packed. With us downing NiM EC, we've gone back to being altaholics and are starting up ranked PvP. Feel free to check out our website at http://www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com or hit up any member of APEX in game. Best of luck to where ever you end up

Atriss

Hello,

Check out Children of Korriban. We raid Mon, Wed, and Sat at 930pm EST but we are very casual, you're never required to be there. All of our information is listed below in my forum signature.

I hope to hear from you soon :)

If you are looking for a guild that has zero drama, altaholics, and a PVP/PVE style of play you may wanna look at our guild ShenaniganZ. We are an adult guild that my girlfriend and I started up. We don't have a webpage or an online application to fill out. Real life happens for most of us and we play for the FUN of it. If you are online and wanna look us up we would love to chat with you. No matter who you go with I hope to see you all in game. Cheers!

I sent you a PM here on the forums, but give me an ingame contact so we can chat.

Glad to see more couples playing. Recently got my girlfriend to play so she would get off my back about raiding and now she's our raids healer. :/ Anyway, APEX is always looking for new people. Our top team is 4/4 NiM EC with our other 4 raids up to HM TfB. We raid, chaotic pvp, or kill a world boss almost every single night. The guild has anywhere from 10-25+ people on at all times and our mumble is always packed. With us downing NiM EC, we've gone back to being altaholics and are starting up ranked PvP. Feel free to check out our website at http://www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com or hit up any member of APEX in game. Best of luck to where ever you end up

Atriss

My GF chatted with you a bit tonight. She had positive things to say. We should chat a bit more.

Hello,

Check out Children of Korriban. We raid Mon, Wed, and Sat at 930pm EST but we are very casual, you're never required to be there. All of our information is listed below in my forum signature.

I hope to hear from you soon :)

I checked out your recruiting thread and also your website alittle and I agree you sound like my kind of people. I'd also like to chat a bit more about it and get a feel for the "management"

Edited by Facime

Sounds good man. Unfortunatly due to work, I won't be back in game till Monday morning, but please hit up any of our officers or members. Silendus/Gravidius, Reend, or Gorthog are a few of my recruiting officers. You can also send me a pm here or on our website and ill get back to you as soon as possible. We were raiding last night so I apologize to your GF for the slowness of my responses; not a good way to recruit. Again, best of luck where ever you guys end up

EDIT: ill be in game tonight around 5PST. Hit me up then

Edited by USCG_Davis

I will be logged in to the game tonight at around 9pm EST. I will be on J'Nor or Ravicor, or possibly Da'khaan. I am the coGM and there should be at least one, but probably several other officers online at that time. Also, we are trying to organize a 16 man raid tomorrow night so you guys could join us for that if you wanted to get a feel for our guild. Find me in the game tonight or email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com.

Thanks!