UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys im so excited i pre ordered can't wait to play this game it looks promising

this is the unofficial FAN BOY / GIRL waiting for the invite thread

hows it going all anyone want to join my server and team up once the secondary or third invites go out

see you in game all !

ps. hopefully i get in early game access i registered but still waiting patiently

= ) = )

Edited by Darksiedz

will people who entered the pre order code 3 days ago have a strong disadvantage over the others ????

I guess so. I entered mines in November, but they say it is all relative to how well it is going. Stephen tweeted that not everyone will be in today so that is bad luck for you I'm guessing.

But hopefully things go swimmingly and they can let in a bunch of people today and finish it off 2morrow

My friend just registered hers last night. I'm thinking the people that just registered within the last few days probably won't play for a couple of days. I registered my code on July 28th and I'm still waiting for mine. I hope I get it today or tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

they will likely have it all done before Wednesday at 6pm im guessing im just hoping the invites are random that way everyone has a equal chance

= )

don't get mad if you don't get in today it would be nice though !!!!!

bioware try your best to get everyone in we are just as excited as you are

= ) so far im happy

im still thinking most will get in today.........but Im a cup is half full type of guy.

lol i feel ya bro.. .im hoping to get in today also..woke up at 6:30 am here like OMG.. 30 mins!!!! wooot ll

now im thinking i prob wont get in til tommrow... hope im wrong

I think the people that preordered within the last couple of weeks have high expectations if they believe they will get in within the first couple of days of early release.

It looks like the first round of access cut off on preorders before around noon on the first day it was available(7/21/2011). I preordered around 1am 7/22/2011, so I'm hoping to get in later today.

The server load appears to be very light, so it appears they are being extremely conservative in letting people in.

Server Status: http://www.swtor.com/server-status

Early access tracking:

Didn't enter my code until a week after pre-orders became available despite pre-ordering on day 1 thanks to GAME messing up pre-order codes :( Staying positive though, well... Trying to :p

I'm sure all guys who PreOrdered in the first month will get in today.

I'd watch the server status page. Right now a lot are low so I'm sure they are going to let a lot more people in soon.