Asation Progression

Jedi_Magnius

Asation Progression.

Ascension Strikes Back has killed the first boss at about 7:20 server time.

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/MagniusDK/WrithingHorrorHMAchievement.jpg

http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab95/MagniusDK/DreadGuardHMAchievement.jpg

Edit: sorry I did forget to mention they were HM kills.

Edited by Jedi_Magnius

Grats guys!

Was Jballa or Desi with you on those?

Desi is part of my raid team so yes she was, she supplies the fuel for our raid team in the form of baked cookie goodness. Jballa is in Melyn's raid group though he does have 2 toons and no doubt would be able to back up my team on his alt if someone had to miss a day.

My raid team consists of:

Fluxs (Guardian tank)

Maxximus (Vanguard tank)

Ryd (Sage healer)

Desi (Sage healer)

Myself (Gunnery commando)

Tynious (Gunnery commando)

Yun (Gunslinger)

Lucius (Shadow DPS)

Our raid team make up changed just a bit since one of our previous tanks had to drop out of raid due to RL issues. Maxx used to be a melee dps for us but switched to tank and we brought in Yun on her gunslinger since we thought it would be cool to have a gunslinger in the raid and Yun rocks.

That is awesome, and I am really happy to see that people will still stick up for their people and actually know what is going on with them. You sir have my respect (and not just because you love Oreos). Good on you and yours, and I can't wait to hear more of your exploits!

How is TFB HM compared to Denova HM

In my judgement I would say the first boss in HM TFB is equal in difficulty to the bosses in HM EC and the difficulty increases with each successive boss. Both the second and third bosses have a dps check at various points in their fights and the third boss certainly takes more raid organization than anything in HM EC.