<Jen'jidai> - The Most Dangerous of all are the Jedi that Fall

Luniara

Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. Those kills we didn't get server first on we were Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here is the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Tamonten or Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Luniara or Akoti for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Vaeras or Aeetos

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below.

Edited by Akoti

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to RP?

Jen'jidai holds weekly RP events and welcomes everyone (both Empire and Republic) to join them!

Looking to PvP?

Jen'jidai offers frequent Warzone groups during various times of the day, everyday! We strive to help our members out if they are being ganked as well!

Looking to succeed in Operations?

Jen'jidai was the first guild to clear both Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on Nightmare mode! We know there is some mix up concerning this, so please check out the server progression thread for verification on all 8 man Nightmare mode server firsts here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533942

Regardless of the above, we're a really great community who cares about each member we possess. There are no cliques, there is no drama - we're all friends here despite our numbers.

Come check us out for yourself!

http://www.jenjidai.com

Jen'jidai is one of the oldest and active community on Jung Ma. They have tons of server first operation clears and respectable RP members. If you want to participate in one of these, don't be afraid and apply. =]

The force shall free you!

Edited by AnimaSoul

Jen'jidai is the place to be for PvE, PvP, or RP. We are a hardcore focused (casual friendly) guild that strives to be the best in all aspects of MMO gaming. We have players of all types dedicated to making our guild a friendly environment that is capable of meeting the desires of each individualplayer. We are well known throughout the server for being one of the best guilds in PvE, PvP, and RP.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. Those kills we didn't get server first on we were Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here and here are the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Tamonten or Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Luniara, Akoti, or Th'um for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Vaeras or Aeetos

To learn more about our guild and gaming community, check the links in my signature below.

Edited by Akoti

Looking to RP?

Jen'jidai holds weekly RP events and welcomes everyone (both Empire and Republic) to join them!

Looking to PvP?

Jen'jidai offers frequent Warzone groups during various times of the day, everyday! We strive to help our members out if they are being ganked as well!

Looking to succeed in Operations?

Jen'jidai was the first guild to clear both Karagga's Palace and Eternity Vault on Nightmare mode! We know there is some mix up concerning this, so please check out the server progression thread for verification on all 8 man Nightmare mode server firsts here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=533942

Regardless of the above, we're a really great community who cares about each member we possess. There are no cliques, there is no drama - we're all friends here despite our numbers.

Come check us out for yourself!

http://www.jenjidai.com

Jen'Jidai and Legend Gaming have been the best organized group of friends I've met in many years. Having been a member over a year + i'd have to say I feel at home with any member I group with in any game we play. Even having one guildie with ya makes you feel safe and no matter what happens we can pull through. :D Mad skillz run rampant around here!

If your looking for a long-term group of people who know the game well look no further. Top rated PvE, competitive PvP, and a strong role-playing community! If this sounds like you apply today!

Expect a warm welcome and support if you read our Code of Conduct and follow the simple guidelines.

Sith cookies? We have them! We have mastered the art of making wonderful and delicious cookies since before launch and would love for you to come and partake of them. Even Jedi have come to us to simply have a taste! Of course...those Jedi now belong to us. You get the idea.

Join us! COOKIES!

Join us, If you are serious about becoming the best in your class and looking for a guild that can make you a better player, this is the place for you. In Jen'Jidai You get out of it what you put into it.

Ultimately the choice is yours, I may not be the best DPS But I am ten fold better from the help I have received in Jen'Jidai and I am still learning new things about my class daily from some of the best players on the server.

Congratulations to our newly promoted members! These guys have shown great dedication to the guild and have become very cherished members of our community. Awesome work guys!

Knight Rruthokar - He has been quite active in-game and has been heavily involved in PvP. Active in vent and easy going with other members. I only hope to see more forum activity from this member in the future.

Knight V'Fib - A well rounded player. Involved in both PvE and PvP as well as being active on the forums. He is a very loyal and devoted gamer and has been involved with some of the other members of our guild since they played together in Star Wars Galaxies.

Knight Doz - Someone I personally get excited to see log into vent. An avid PvP'er and easy going enough to handle defeat as gracefully as victory. He has been quite active in the forums and an advocate for more guild PvP activities. Someone that you definitely want on your side when wading into Pubs on the battlefield.

Knight Cyruz - Very active in the RP community. Not only does he participate with those in our guild, but he puts our name out there by playing with many people outside of the guild and faction. He has also recently started to participate in the PvE department, joining the Primary Operations team. Overall, Cyruz is a welcome addition to the community with his pleasant attitude and willingness to play with everyone

Captain Zin'jadu - One of the most amazing healers I have seen. He is constantly involved in PvP and is always willing to group up with anyone needing help. I only hope that Santa brings him a Mic this Christmas so we can all finally hear what Zin sounds like (I like to imagine Ned Flanders , Prove me wrong Zin).

Edited by Luniara

I am trying to start up pvp nights again, hopefully these will start early in the new year. So look forward to a bigger pressence of Jen'jidai in warzones again.

For unguilded people who have a passion and interest in pvp this is a great chance to join a strong and close knit community, as well as take part in the coming push for pvp activity on our server. Our guild also has a great RP community as well as a powerful pve department who have achieved many server first kills on current endgame raiding.

We have have the majority of content server firsts for Storymode, Hardmode, and Nightmare mode Boss kills. Those kills we didn't get server first on we were Empire First/Server Second (Server Ranking Thread Located Here). We were ranked in the top 25 in the US and top 50 in the World for Hardmode Denova raid progression by fansites. We finished in the Top 20 for Hardmode Asation/TFB. Here and here are the current 8man progression tracking where we rank in the Top 25 in the World. We currently have one dedicated raid group that is recruiting for doing 8man and 16man progression. For more information regarding PvE/Rading, contact Akoti or Navana.

Our PvPers are well known throughout WZs and Open World events for being some of the most skilled individuals in the game. Being the best in Rated and Regular WZs is our focus and welcome and new additions to the fold. Contact Luniara, Akoti, or Th'um for more information about our guild PvP.

RP events are scheduled weekly. We also provided forum based RP and major guild storyline events for anyone wishing to participate. We strive to coordinate RP and RP-PvP events with both Empire and Republic guilds to help foster growth in the server's RP community. For more information regarding Jen'jidai's RP Department and events, contact Aeetos.

Jen'jidai welcomes our newest members;

• Sith Adept Ebola
  • Cadet Escaso
  • Sith Adept Allant
  • Sith Adept Nordon
  • Sith Adept Rathun
  • Sith Adept Vihzra

We hope to see you all strive in our ranks and are happy to have you as part of our community!

Welcome!! If anyone else wishes to join our community, feel free to put in an application on our forums at http://www.jenjidai.com

Edited by Luniara