Ranked Warzones Sunday Mornings!!!!

RagnarokTime

Yeah so I would like to get some good pug Rankeds going again. Sundays at around 8-10 am depending on the sorta response this gets. Everyone is welcome if you would like to help and or spread the world feel free. Also if Imperial side would like to join in maybe get someone to take over there and get some teams going we can make it huge and last several hours all up to you guys the community. Cheers -Zound

So we have decided to make start at 10:00 AM EST until its over. There is going to be a full War Hero minimum requirement(This is only to keep it fair and balanced if you have a better idea please let me know). This is to be a fun drama free experience for everyone so if you show up and start attempting to "Bring da Rukus" you will be asked to leave. Capríca has stated that he will be helping me get this started and such, so message me or him with any questions comments or concerns you may have regarding this. LETS BRING RATED BACK!!!!!

:rod_tongue_p:

Ok guys so the first day for this officially will be the Sunday after Easter so March 7th. The officially time will also be changing to a later time of 1PM EST until Whenever it stops. So let it be known please and thanks hope we get a good turn out!