Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is disappointing that true Imperial citizens are due to suffer this alien "holiday" while going about their humble business on the Spacedock. For too many months now, the incursion of impure alien culture has been encroaching on Imperial space, and afflicting Her citizens. This is simply indicative of a greater problem - one that should be dealt with forthwith.

(I'm trying for Special Snowflake title :D It speaks to me.)

The Imps are spreading misinformation about Life Day, no surprise there. :rolleyes: I've got a Wookiee as a member of my crew, and he said this is untrue. However, he did give me an informative Holo-vid about Life Day.

(Watch if you dare!)

(In all honesty, I got a good laugh out of this. Props to whomever wrote this. Really looking forward to Life Day/Return of the Gree tomorrow!)

The Imps are spreading misinformation about Life Day, no surprise there. :rolleyes: I've got a Wookiee as a member of my crew, and he said this is untrue. However, he did give me an informative Holo-vid about Life Day.

(Watch if you dare!)

(In all honesty, I got a good laugh out of this. Props to whomever wrote this. Really looking forward to Life Day/Return of the Gree tomorrow!)

NO, no no, GOD NO MAKE IT STOP!!! *gouges eyes out to prevent further atrocity.* Oh God, I should have read the warning! *rocks back and forth slowly* :(

Could you also provide just the details instead of a silly story?

This is the closest we'll be getting to story content for a very long while. So *raspberry noises*

Evidently, Bioware also relies on third party sites, like Dulfy.net, to provide information for players. She'll have a guide up soon, if not already :)

Excellent information. These masters of ceremony better not cross my path. I will finish them off with a heavy snowball bombardment.

There can be only one special snowflake. And this will be me.

Bring it on!

P. S. How can someone seriously complain about this great story? This is an RPG here. I mean, come on. :o