Official: Over 1.7 million active subs, 2 + mil sold

Improv-

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look on the bright side guys once Astroturfing companies are made...they usually pack up and even if they aren't they never stick around past the 90 day mark...that is the window where they have the greatest effect.

So at most the hate machine will be around for another sixty days.

Absolutely.

This isn't tin foil hat stuff, folks, it's real. And people in this very thread are a part of this, without any question.

Absolutely. We could even name names, but that wouldnt be proper.

On an unrelated note, anyone hear from Xugos (Vorps) today?

Maybe you should try spending some of that massive pile of money of customer support or maybe some developers that can manage a patch without requiring 6 follow up patches to fix the minor bugs they fail to fix.

Maybe you should try spending some of that massive pile of money of customer support or maybe some developers that can manage a patch without requiring 6 follow up patches to fix the minor bugs they fail to fix.

better than no patch! :rolleyes:

WoW has been using that stratagy for the past 8 years seems to work for them.

Or maybe hyperbole with no substance or examples will actually become relevant in forum discussions. :rolleyes:

Absolutely. We could even name names, but that wouldnt be proper.

On an unrelated note, anyone hear from Xugos (Vorps) today?

That guy was funny.

I was trying dig up as well the so called Goldman employee's who wrote an enormous post on why the initial numbers were going to be bad.

Look on the bright side guys once Astroturfing companies are made...they usually pack up and even if they aren't they never stick around past the 90 day mark...that is the window where they have the greatest effect.

So at most the hate machine will be around for another sixty days.

I would actually find the large numbers of the blind zealously fanboys to be more likely part of this.

Or at least a greater number.

Just about every thread that has valid issues and concerns by gamers who wish to discuss the game gets attacked by fanboys that attack the character of the complainer.

I think bioware would spend a lot of money to props there own game in the forums. After all just think about how much they spent on marketing.

Even though there are a huge amount of hate on this forum, I find a lot of it to be valid / justified and up for debate. I hardly ever see "THIS GAME IS THE SUXORS" a lot of the hate threads are from in game experiences most of which I also experience.

I would actually find the large numbers of the blind zealously fanboys to be more likely part of this.

Just about every thread that has valid issues and concerns by gamers who wish to discuss the game gets attacked by fanboys that attack the character of the complainer.

I think bioware would spend a lot of money to props there own game in the forums. After all just think about how much they spent on marketing.

Even though there are a huge amount of hate on this forum, I find a lot of it to be valid / justified and up for debate. I hardly ever see "THIS GAME IS THE SUXORS" a lot of the hate threads are from in game experiences most of which I also experience.

You must read a different forum than I do then.

Concern trolling at its finest, and likely paid concern trolling.

Does that mean all of the "TOR is the next coming" spam that the internet was buried under was Bioware's firm?

Actually it might have been, never mind.

God the internet just gets more and more gross, doesn't it?

Actually, the current Conservative gov't in Canada does the same thing: they've hired some people to go to Internet forums and--ahem--correct errors they see specifically relating to the gov't or to their policies.

Sometimes you can even see them at work which is funny. A certain topic will go for hours with a certain, normal pattern of commentary, and then BOOM suddenly a bunch of people come in chiming very similar messages in support of that party/gov't.

What was the point in mentioning that they're "conservative" exactly?

Sorry that is a crock list me five constructive criticism threads where these so called fan boys attack. You can't because most of the attacks come from jerks saying f2p in one month or making up crap that isn't even close to being true and please don't hand me the BS of those threads have been deleted there are plenty constructive criticism threads on this forum that are many pages long and even has developer comments.

Valid concerns that are posted in a respectful manner get to stay and are not trolled by so called fan boys; rude non-constrictive hyperbole however will get called out every time...Bioware doesn't have to prop their game up 1.7 million people and growing are doing that for them despite the irrational campaign of hate that we have seen since the game has launched.