Droid Schematics

Mozivicus

How are these schematics useful? I am level 13 trooper and have a cybertech rating of about 90. I have schematics for 4 droid plans. 2 for 2 types of droids (don't know the schematic names off the top of my head). I have made them, and they seem to have useful stats, and I looked in the GTM and didnt fiind any for sale.

Are these schematics that I cam make at cyberteck lowbie level useful, rare, in demand or what? Are the schematics for only 1 specific type of droid, or are they interchangeable between all droids, independent of the name of the schematic?

Thanks

I can't say for sure, as I have not yet tried to equip the droid armor items on my droid companion, but I believe the droid schematics and droid items created through cybertech are all armor pieces for droid companions.

I'm at 150'ish Cybertech and have almost completely ignored the droid crafting. For me, it's all about the Armor plating and mods.

How are these schematics useful? I am level 13 trooper and have a cybertech rating of about 90. I have schematics for 4 droid plans. 2 for 2 types of droids (don't know the schematic names off the top of my head). I have made them, and they seem to have useful stats, and I looked in the GTM and didnt fiind any for sale.

Are these schematics that I cam make at cyberteck lowbie level useful, rare, in demand or what? Are the schematics for only 1 specific type of droid, or are they interchangeable between all droids, independent of the name of the schematic?

Thanks

Droid "armor" are used for all droids. Each droid can equip 2 cores, 2 motors, 2 parts, and a Sensor unit (and some other non-cybertech).

Jedi Knight's first companion is a droid, so for starters you can sell them.

For now, just focus on making item modifications, and REing them to make better ones.

Your second companion, once you get your ship, is a droid healer

Your fourth companion is M1-4X, a tank droid. Most droid parts have some sort of defense related stat on them, so they will be useful.

So you might not have much use for them now, but you will later

Droid "armor" are used for all droids. Each droid can equip 2 cores, 2 motors, 2 parts, and a Sensor unit (and some other non-cybertech).

Jedi Knight's first companion is a droid, so for starters you can sell them.

For now, just focus on making item modifications, and REing them to make better ones.

Your second companion, once you get your ship, is a droid healer

Your fourth companion is M1-4X, a tank droid. Most droid parts have some sort of defense related stat on them, so they will be useful.

So you might not have much use for them now, but you will later

Thanks. I was just confused as to which droids could equip which schematic since there's different titles (which I took as types of droids) on each schematic.