The Smuggler Screenshot Thread

LaManoNera

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. not sure how you got your offhand weapon in your main hand also...

share? ;)

Isnt that the lvl 48 offhand crafted only?

There are some mainhand pistols available to Smugglers that use the same model as "Two-Finger's Revenge".

They are: (there may be more, these are the ones I know of)

- Recruit Field Medic's Blaster

- Blaststorm

- Quickshot

- War Hero Field Medic's Blaster Pistol (this one is an exact color match to Two-Finger's).

Truth be told though, this model is used much more for BH pistols. :(

Edited by ZeroPlus

Have you ever tried to "CTRL + Left Click" the level 40 PvP armor?

You do look a lot like Han Solo with it.

I have....and although it's not typical (as far as I know,) I kind of prefer the way I've got her looking now. Some may say it's a little drab looking - I say that blending in with the background is just fine with me. And I love running around with the hood and the shades. ;)

Ok. not sure how you got your offhand weapon in your main hand also...

share? ;)

Isnt that the lvl 48 offhand crafted only?

Yeah, the Offhand is Two Fingers Revenge. It's mostly for BH's. The particular one I had was (somehow) crafted (an orange weapon mind you) with an Augment weeks BEFORE 1.2. Shouldn't have been possible, but was. It switched hands at some point, and was put on the Republic GTN (crafted by an Imperial), and I snagged it.

The main hand is a Champion Field Medic pistol. No longer obtainable (because Champion gear is finito), but there's a Battlemaster and Columi version as well, so it's all good. Though the Columi one requires a token from Lost Island HM drop.

Yeah, the Offhand is Two Fingers Revenge. It's mostly for BH's. The particular one I had was (somehow) crafted (an orange weapon mind you) with an Augment weeks BEFORE 1.2. Shouldn't have been possible, but was. It switched hands at some point, and was put on the Republic GTN (crafted by an Imperial), and I snagged it.

The main hand is a Champion Field Medic pistol. No longer obtainable (because Champion gear is finito), but there's a Battlemaster and Columi version as well, so it's all good. Though the Columi one requires a token from Lost Island HM drop.

Yesterday I was lucky to find a Two Fingers Revenge in GTM for 35k credits only!

I guess that someone forgot a few zeroes and that made my day! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thats the problem. Its blue starting PvP chest piece for gunslingers. Need to find same color model as custom item. No luck so far.

I believe the old Champion or Centurion gear had that same color scheme. And were custom gear to boot. Unfortunately, they're no longer available. You might want to check the Tionese/Columi/Rakata vendors for similar ones.

• 1 month later...