Wow what a Wrestlemania...

Reno_Tarshil

Despite Punk being gone. This was my first live Wrestlemania I've watched on release since Rock vs. Hogan.

It was just great and had me on the edge of my seat.

If you'd like to know results lemme know.

It was great and shocking at the same time. Reno...the streak:eek:

Not to be a Buzz Kill but Taker didn't seem as quick and agile this year that he did last year. His age was really showing in comparison to Brock.

Makes no difference, Brock was a part timer!! He did not deserve that honour. More importantly, I would argue that Taker's streak should have been left in tact.

They had no say in it, it is 100% Takers decision, that's his contract.

I'm more interested in Paige taking AJs title on Raw.... with that really sloppy finisher.

Got to agree with you there. I do think the young blood deserved it but I think it should have been a bit more dramatic.

*Sways*

He's got the whole world in his hands...

As far as The Streak goes, the match would have been better if Taker had actually known where he was for the most of it. As it was, he really relied on Brock to carry that match to completion.

*Sways*

He's got the whole world in his hands...

As far as The Streak goes, the match would have been better if Taker had actually known where he was for the most of it. As it was, he really relied on Brock to carry that match to completion.

Yeah it is true, although Brock does do his matches stiff though. Oh my god the way Bray got the crowed going was amazing. I still think Cena should have lost clean to him,

Yeah it is true, although Brock does do his matches stiff though. Oh my god the way Bray got the crowed going was amazing. I still think Cena should have lost clean to him,

Only in a perfect world, unfortunately. At least he's going in the right direction.

I'm pretty happy Bray (and the other 2) have developed since their first few appearances. And I'm still not sure of their overall purpose. They target people and then nothing comes of it.

We were match by match almost perfectly predicting what would happen, and figured Bray would sister Abigail to victory over Big E, setting up a title shot. Not sure I see the other two making a run for tag champs though. I like the Uso's in that spot.

I'm pretty happy Bray (and the other 2) have developed since their first few appearances. And I'm still not sure of their overall purpose. They target people and then nothing comes of it.

We were match by match almost perfectly predicting what would happen, and figured Bray would sister Abigail to victory over Big E, setting up a title shot. Not sure I see the other two making a run for tag champs though. I like the Uso's in that spot.

I like the Uso's where they are as well, the certainly deserve it. See I don't think the Bray character needs a title to be legit, he needs to vanquish so called fake heroes and we can see this as evidenced in his feud with Cena.