Whirlwind Ability

TuxedoTuck

My uncle and I both have Sith Inquisitors and I have a question.

My uncle's Whirlwind ability CCs for 60 seconds, but mine only CCs for 8 seconds. Why? We think it's a level thing, his is level 30 and mine is level 19. But we can't seem to find in the skill tree where it might increase the CC time.

My uncle's Whirlwind ability CCs for 60 seconds, but mine only CCs for 8 seconds. Why? We think it's a level thing, his is level 30 and mine is level 19. But we can't seem to find in the skill tree where it might increase the CC time.

Sorcerer advanced class gets 60 seconds, assassins stays default.

As said, AC bonus include range increase to all abilities to the sorcerer, and a long CC to the sorc.

However do not dispair, at level 24 (or maybe 22, but fairly sure its 24) you are going to receive a 60s stealth CC.

Good point is yours will NOT trigger fights, making it a nice tool to sneak by a group, but it also won't be usable in fight.

Your uncle should have a passive ability in his Sorcerer abilities that increases the duration of whirlwind.

LOL I actually wondered what the hell was going on since my main was a sorc. I have gone back to playing my assassin and was like *** why is my WW breaking? I was blaming it on Khem until I realized alas it was not him my CC is just really short.

Good news is that I just got Mind Trap at 21 or whatever the stealth CC is called.