My guild is copied to PTS

Yeah, bloggers should be of highest priority... Don't make me laugh. They want polished content at release, so they're inviting guilds that know how to down content and find bugs. Nobody gives a **** about a blog.

Perhaps you should know your audience before posting? She raids, and has a decent website with lots of good information. For example, she put together the initial charts that listed what all the bosses drop.

I think the only people laughing here will be readers reading your posts.

Perhaps you should know your audience before posting? She raids, and has a decent website with lots of good information. For example, she put together the initial charts that listed what all the bosses drop.

I think the only people laughing here will be readers reading your posts.

Yeah you're not supporting your argument, at all. Better luck next time.

Yeah, bloggers should be of highest priority... Don't make me laugh. They want polished content at release, so they're inviting guilds that know how to down content and find bugs. Nobody gives a **** about a blog.

I am in a guild that can down content/find bugs, and I blog. Perhaps you need to expand your horizons.

Not only is Bioware half-assing the copying over, they basically screwed a prolific blogger's transfer who would have provided both news coverage and feedback to Bioware.

Not a good start to 1.2

Bioware dev's need to stop acting like clowns and start acting professional. CHECK YOUR WORK.

to be fair.. they did say they have a manual workaround available for this. Dulfy even stated in this post the names are similar so it was just a typo.

Also, i appreciate and respect the work dulfy does.. but honestly what priority is getting press onto the PTS to test the next tier of raid content/warzones? I'd much rather see them focus on getting the patch up there, and letting us test it. People will be streaming all of it and she can liveblog it from there if she must.

Also, i appreciate and respect the work dulfy does.. but honestly what priority is getting press onto the PTS to test the next tier of raid content/warzones? I'd much rather see them focus on getting the patch up there, and letting us test it. People will be streaming all of it and she can liveblog it from there if she must.

I never used the word 'priority.' Your insecure guild mates made that jump and started howling on this thread like a bunch of mentally disturbed coyotes. It's pretty funny watching that one guy disparaging all 'blogs' over and over again.

I never used the word 'priority.' Your insecure guild mates made that jump and started howling on this thread like a bunch of mentally disturbed coyotes. It's pretty funny watching that one guy disparaging all 'blogs' over and over again.

Not only is Bioware half-assing the copying over, they basically screwed a prolific blogger's transfer who would have provided both news coverage and feedback to Bioware.

Not a good start to 1.2

Bioware dev's need to stop acting like clowns and start acting professional. CHECK YOUR WORK.

You seem to make it a pretty big deal, typoing 1 character, probably dolfy to dulfy or something.

to be fair.. they did say they have a manual workaround available for this. Dulfy even stated in this post the names are similar so it was just a typo.

Hehe I am not the press though. I am a raider just like you, just so happens that I also write/blog about the stuff I do as well.

Anyways, my original post was meant to inform people that Bioware did mess up the character copying a bit and if that happened to you, you can email guilds@swtor.com about it. I know at least one other person who also had the same issue so I know it wasn't just me.

To the person who said blogs are useless. Blogs are just an information medium, no need to bash it if you don't use it.

Question for you all that are in: did your legacy level come over as well?

Mine is not even unlocked...

Just checked and mine wasn't unlocked either. I guess it makes sense that it didn't transfer over since your legacy is server specific. Then again it's going to make it kind of hard to test that portion of 1.2

Question for you all that are in: did your legacy level come over as well?

Mine is not even unlocked...

I'm assuming that since they are adding legacy changes that they'll give you a certain legacy level. This is speculation of course.