Server Go Down For Anyone Else?

MilesTheFox

Its in the System Alerts. They were doing work on the servers but in live mode. Looks like something happened where they had to take down the servers while doing work. Or someone tripped on the power chord. Edited by Deidrelaythe
I was right the first time. It is system alerts.

We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page. We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. Thank you for your patience.

lol..... I would say " a number of servers" is a bit of an understatement......try all?

Reloaded the sign in. Here's the message in the loader:

We are currently investigating issues that have caused a number of servers in the NA and EU regions to become unavailable. To check the status of your server, visit the Server Status page. We have no ETA for when the server will be available again. Thank you for your patience.

It was report with great sadness that Neil " the hampster" Armstrong that runs the servers passed awile while he tried to use dopping to insure his continued strength. I think we need a moment of silence for our beloved hampster that spent many months running around on the wheel so that you could enjoy the game.

It was report with great sadness that Neil " the hampster" Armstrong that runs the servers passed awile while he tried to use dopping to insure his continued strength. I think we need a moment of silence for our beloved hampster that spent many months running around on the wheel so that you could enjoy the game.

He will be missed.

Now, they'll have to use interns to run the wheel.